Time to drive Derek out!

BONTEMPI

I'm already decided I went to my last game last week.

No longer interested.

Boo hoo you spoiled child.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub s*** in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

In my day, being a supporter meant sticking by the club through thick and thin, not hoying my toys out the pram if we don't sign the players that we want. It's frustrating at the minute but until he  sells up or decides he's had enough and f***s off, we're stuck with him.

This is a walk in the park compared to the late 70's and 80's.

We have no proof he will walk away even after his debts are paid though, a regular profit and obidient fans willing to blindly turn up whatever he does could persuade him to stay and make a lot of money(crazy notion for a businessman i know)

The idea people are sick over a signing is utter nonesense anyway unless you have been living on Mars for 4 years you will be aware of the continual impact this arsewipe has on us. Kudos on you digging in as a better fan but there comes a time when the cost of financially supporting isnt justified, mine is when that money doesnt even affect the playing squad.

Unless you're a global brand or can charge sky high admission prices (ie being in London), it's virtually impossible to make the sort of money that would make running a football club worthwhile.

He's a chancer and bought us to turn a quick profit but got his lumbered with us when a) he didn't realise the extent of the debt and b) the arse fell out of the financial market.

I know people who were involved when the club was last on the market and if he gets his money back, he's off believe you me.

No longer interested.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub shit in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that stance. Ashley has quite cynically calculated that he could spend the bare minimum in the hope that fans will be deluded enough to keep buying season tickets. That attitude doesn't deserve to be rewarded. Even though I hate to see St James looking less than full it's perfectly understandable for people not to buy into his make do and mend crap.

I came to this conclusion, via a different route, earlier in the summer:

1. There are just much, much better things I can be spending my time and money on - I would much rather spend some quality time with my kids, or play guitar with my band.

2. The only thing I can do which will in any way impact Mike Ashley is to not give him any more of my money. 

Guest Roger Kint

No longer interested.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub s*** in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that stance. Ashley has quite cynically calculated that he could spend the bare minimum in the hope that fans will be deluded enough to keep buying season tickets. That attitude doesn't deserve to be rewarded. Even though I hate to see St James looking less than full it's perfectly understandable for people not to buy into his make do and mend crap.

1. There are just much, much better things I can be spending my time and money on - I would much rather spend some quality time with my kids, or play guitar with my band.

2. The only thing I can do which will in any way impact Mike Ashley is to not give him any more of my money. 

Can see a lot of people doing this tbh

No longer interested.

i started a while back although i have the odd slip up i'm afraid

Guest Roger Kint

No longer interested.

May well be the same eventually, would prefer the slip ups to be away but am not giving him £20 membership for it.

No longer interested.

This is what i've decided to do as well. I'll probably crack for the sunderland match in March but other than that I won't be setting foot inside SJP again whilst these idiots are running the club.

No longer interested.

May well be the same eventually, would prefer the slip ups to be away but am not giving him £20 membership for it.

there's some nice folk on here who'll help you out with away tickets mate

Guest Roger Kint

No longer interested.

there's some nice folk on here who'll help you out with away tickets mate

True aye, to be fair a lot of the lads i went away with had already drifted away from them, mainly due to family stuff but i should still be able to get any tickets i want either way. Biggest pisser was the lad i saw after the mackem game who said if he knew i was stuck he would have gave me a ticket from the two he had spare......bastard ha