Time to drive Derek out!

BONTEMPI

How much longer must we suffer this inept so called chairman.

All hate and focus needs to be aimed at him over the coming months, until we drive him out.

We dont have a chairman  :undecided:

:mackems: You have to love it when so-called 'passionate supporters' don't even know the basics about their own club :lol:

:lol: Aye, cos passion and love for your club is all about knowing the specific titles of directors, etc.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

. . . . . . . . /¯/)

. . . . . . . ./¯ ./

. . . . . . . /. . /

. . . . /¯`/'. .'/¯¯/ OI MIKE ASHLEY!

. . . /'/. /. . /. . /. /¯\YOU FAT WANKER

. . .('(. . . . . .¯/'. . ')GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!!!.

we wont be relegated.

We will if Fatty assett strips, is what I meant. Not this season, no chance of that happening.

The best way for him to make revenue is to keep the team in the Premier League, so he'll always ensure that we've got enough quality to do that and not much more.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm already decided I went to my last game last week.

No longer interested.

Boo hoo you spoiled child.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub shit in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

No longer interested.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub shit in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that stance. Ashley has quite cynically calculated that he could spend the bare minimum in the hope that fans will be deluded enough to keep buying season tickets. That attitude doesn't deserve to be rewarded. Even though I hate to see St James looking less than full it's perfectly understandable for people not to buy into his make do and mend crap.

Everyone have your cry, have your moan, go through the pain, this will all have passed by the end of the weekend and life goes on, yet again.

No doubt we'll get rid of Jonas & Coloccini next season. If Cabaye has a good year I can see him, Krul and Tioté go as well.

This has to end.

Based on what?

Based on we like selling our best players?

After a contract wrangle which granted the board were responsible for, hence we I could see Colo going. There's only Carroll that's been sold for a substantial fee.

No longer interested.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub s*** in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

am i the only one who had more interest to see Roger's avatar than his posts?

Guest Roger Kint

No longer interested.

They say it takes a bigger man to walk away. Dont see why anyone should be abused for not wanting to let Ashley rub s*** in his face each week under the pretence of 'supporting the team'

I imagine a fair few do to be honest. Do you have a worthwhile opinion on the post for once?

No longer interested.

I imagine a fair few do to be honest. Do you have a worthwhile opinion on the post for once?

cool mate, not trying to criticize your posts at all , it's just your avatar is too attractive  :smitten:

No longer interested.

In my day, being a supporter meant sticking by the club through thick and thin, not hoying my toys out the pram if we don't sign the players that we want. It's frustrating at the minute but until he  sells up or decides he's had enough and f***s off, we're stuck with him.

This is a walk in the park compared to the late 70's and 80's.

Just let him get on with it.  It's obvious Ashley's not in this for the long term.  He wants to sell, but is working on getting all the money he's loaned us back first.  Once that's done, we'll be a much more attractive proposition to buyers with no debt.  The sooner that we get there, the sooner we get Ashley out.

Guest Roger Kint

No longer interested.

In my day, being a supporter meant sticking by the club through thick and thin, not hoying my toys out the pram if we don't sign the players that we want. It's frustrating at the minute but until he  sells up or decides he's had enough and f***s off, we're stuck with him.

This is a walk in the park compared to the late 70's and 80's.

We have no proof he will walk away even after his debts are paid though, a regular profit and obidient fans willing to blindly turn up whatever he does could persuade him to stay and make a lot of money(crazy notion for a businessman i know)

The idea people are sick over a signing is utter nonesense anyway unless you have been living on Mars for 4 years you will be aware of the continual impact this arsewipe has on us. Kudos on you digging in as a better fan but there comes a time when the cost of financially supporting isnt justified, mine is when that money doesnt even affect the playing squad.

It makes sense for us to want Lamhias out, not having a football minded Chairman is a masdive problem.

Aahley is a cunt but he is not a stupid man, even he would sack his mate if he thought it would bring more fans back therefore bringing in more match day revenue.

What we got to lose? #lambiasout