Carragher

Dinho lad

Agree with tmonkey. If you put Gerrard in the Barca team, he wouldn't have half the impact that Ronaldinho has when he's in that team. Two different players, different styles but obviously, to people who aren't biased by the 'all-effort' type of player that Gerrard is, Ronaldinho is the better player.

And consider the fact that Ronaldinho is the team that has won the past two La Ligas most important player, he is the better player. The best in the world. If Gerrard is so good, why the **** haven't Liverpool won a league title? Isn't that how players are supposed to be judge? And don't talk about that Champions League, they only had to win 10 games (not that I'm saying it was easy) but when comparing to carrying a team to back-to-back titles, it's just not the same thing.

Ronaldinho won Barca the CL too don't forget.

And consider the fact that Ronaldinho is the team that has won the past two La Ligas most important player, he is the better player. The best in the world. If Gerrard is so good, why the **** haven't Liverpool won a league title? Isn't that how players are supposed to be judge? And don't talk about that Champions League, they only had to win 10 games (not that I'm saying it was easy) but when comparing to carrying a team to back-to-back titles, it's just not the same thing.

you don't need to talk about the Champions League, Gerrard wasn't even our best player during that run, plus he missed loads of the games!

As for Gerrard or Ronny. I would swap Gerrard for him no problem, and for Kaka while we're at it :D

But what's Carragher going to say?

you don t deserve  gerard after  theses comments  the great man  turned  a 0. 3 cl league final  to a 3. 3  the mans  a hero in my eyes just wish he d been a gordie and done it for us  as for xavi being a better player  do nt make me laugh      gerrard evey time  ...  buy the way he also wins f a cup finals for your club aswell ...