Geordie Boy Lee Clark gets touchy

Ally

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Clarky could turn out to be a good coach, noone knows. Why he gets so much stick I have no idea...he's a passionate bloke who loves the club and always gave 100% in whatever he did for us.

Who would have thought Iain Dowie would become a decent manager?

Who would have thought an mediocre footballer such as Alex Ferguson would be a record-breaking treble-winning legend?

Who would have thought that Ruud Gullit's tactical sense would be based around the idea of ostracising anyone with influence and ability?

You can never tell in football, people should get off Clarkie's back and let him learn.

Clarky could turn out to be a good coach, noone knows. Why he gets so much stick I have no idea...he's a passionate bloke who loves the club and always gave 100% in whatever he did for us.

Who would have thought Iain Dowie would become a decent manager?

Who would have thought an mediocre footballer such as Alex Ferguson would be a record-breaking treble-winning legend?

Who would have thought that Ruud Gullit's tactical sense would be based around the idea of ostracising anyone with influence and ability?

You can never tell in football, people should get off Clarkie's back and let him learn.

:thup:

Clarkie has always been a hero of mine, not to say he is without his faults, but I for one was delighted when he came back, and joined the backroom staff...