NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Problem is with Graham is that Swansea want too much for him (not that they wouldn't get it) at £6m he's a huge amount of money for us, and of course in France we'd get a much better player for that knowing us.

I like him, he's everything Cisse isn't, therefore would make a good backup to him, and maybe even a partner. He makes it had for defenders, always working hard, a threat in the air, brave and puts himself about and willing to work for the team. Cisses qualities lie elsewhere that's for sure.

You'd know he'd bust a gut for us, wouldn't be looking for his next move and be happy to be part of the squad. His wages wouldn't be daft while being light years ahead of anything else we've got upfront bar Cisse. But that asking price, it's a massive sticking point and why we won't be going anywhere near him. The £3.5m they paid is about right for us. If we could do a deal round that neck of the woods I reckon we'd be in for him. As it stands, totally priced out of this one.

should ask for him for free  :snod:

Should stop listening to idiots on twitter even if they are journalists ( actually that is even more reason to ignore them) :thup:

Marveaux's only just started to show what he can do, he should be here for a long time yet.

:thup:

Pardew mentioned him in the press conference today which is a good sign.

What did he say?

Marveaux's only just started to show what he can do, he should be here for a long time yet.

:thup:

Pardew mentioned him in the press conference today which is a good sign.

What did he say?

We have got Yohan coming back, and he's like a new player; Debuchy has come into the building and settled quickly, [sylvain] Marveaux is playing well, and then the new boys on top of that.

Should stop listening to idiots on twitter even if they are journalists ( actually that is even more reason to ignore them) :thup:

To be fair on the one vid I watched he didn't look like your typical DM, more like an Abeid type, quite tall and quick. I find this link completely mystifying btw, as he doesn't seem to be highly rated, and we aren't exactly short on (defensive) central midfield players.

To be fair on the one vid I watched he didn't look like your typical DM, more like an Abeid type, quite tall and quick. I find this link completely mystifying btw, as he doesn't seem to be highly rated, and we aren't exactly short on (defensive) central midfield players.

Aye honestly any link that isn't with a winger or striker going forward will confuse me, unless of course its a kid.

We are utterly stacked in midfield and in defense we don't need anything unless Colo leaves.

I'm not worried just when Cisse is injured, I'm actually worried that Cisse continues to misfire and we don't have anyone else to swap him with at the 60th min in the match.

Gouffran in the centre, Marv and Obertan either side. Ben Arfa will be back soon also. Oh and don't forget about Shola  ;)

Vain queer #rtg

I'm not worried just when Cisse is injured, I'm actually worried that Cisse continues to misfire and we don't have anyone else to swap him with at the 60th min in the match.

Gouffran in the centre, Marv and Obertan either side. Ben Arfa will be back soon also. Oh and don't forget about Shola  ;)

Honestly don't see why Campbell isn't used in these situations. He has a wonderful burst of speed on him that would be much more difficult to deal with if you're a tired CB/FB than a lumbering Shola.

Although astonished and delighted at our very impressive and exciting acquisitions in defence and midfield. We only signed Goufran up front who looks decent don't get me wrong.

We have a good back 5 and great midfield both with decent ish back up's, but if Goufran limps off after 15 mins we are have Obertan and Jonas either side of an out of form Cisse : (

Signing Aubameyang or even Thauvin would round things off perfectly as we are still very light up top.

At the moment First choice front three = HBA*  Cisse  Goufran      Back up:  Sammy Shola Obertan/Jonas        * = Currently injured.

As i say if Goufran imps off early our forward line is back to Sammy Cisse Obertan/Jonas  which is pants!

Honestly don't see why Campbell isn't used in these situations. He has a wonderful burst of speed on him that would be much more difficult to deal with if you're a tired CB/FB than a lumbering Shola.

I have been thinking exactly the same thing re Campbell. Looks quick and seems to know where the back of the net is. Would love to see him come off the bench. Shola is slow spends half his time diving on the floor and lets face it pants 95% of the time. We could easily get relegated again if we pin our hopes on him too much. Cisse i believe is a good player but really out of form and totally lacking in confidence. We need him to get back into last years groove. I'd stick with him for now but if he keeps missing chance after chance as he has been doing why not try campbell from the bench instead of Shola or as direct competition for Cisse.