NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Feeling calm, I reckon Simpson will go tomorrow and that will be it. Would be nice if Shola went also but can't have everything.

Very happy with business we have done and the fact its been done in good time, be happier with yet another striker but think we have enough depth to get through now. Get Tiote and Ben Arfa back and we have excellent options. Hope we get the 5/6 wins we need and then start planning for next season. Bring in another striker and bulk the development/squad side up. We are desperate for a couple of direct good young wingers to bring in.

Sneaky suspicion Tiote will be sold. The window's been too quiet in terms of outgoings and we seem to have some options in midfield, suspicious...

think it'll be the summer though. i'd like to see him behind sissoko/cabaye and just doing what he done well in his first season.

Sneaky suspicion Tiote will be sold. The window's been too quiet in terms of outgoings and we seem to have some options in midfield, suspicious...

Doubt it, despite his below par performances I still think we'll want a pretty penny for him, don't see us getting offered an 'acceptable' sum plus the added awkwardness of him being in Africa on deadline day.

Guest bimpy474

Stoke, Reading and Wigan in for Simpson according to The Independent.

If we dont get over £1.5m I would prefer to keep him for the squad

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/at%20first%20I%20was%20like%20but%20then/grand/al-bundy-at-first-I-was-like-but-then-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-158.gif