NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I hope Pardew knows what he's doing, i was fully behind Siem De Jong before but he plays in exactly the position Sissoko played last night.

As with Bony i'm a bit skeptical with how he would fit.

Assuming the rumors have any credibility to them that is.

I hope Pardew knows what he's doing, i was fully behind Siem De Jong before but he plays in exactly the position Sissoko played last night.

Agreed regarding Siem de Jong, don't see where he would fit in. Bony is another matter though, we really could do with another top striker, even though it would point towards playing Cisse and Bony together instead of a lone striker and two wide men.

Agreed regarding Siem de Jong, don't see where he would fit in. Bony is another matter though, we really could do with another top striker, even though it would point towards playing Cisse and Bony together instead of a lone striker and two wide men.

I think playing Bony and Cisse as a front 2 is a better option than Jonas in a front 3! At least it would give us more than one system to play once Ben Arfa is back, although swapping between the 2 formations and then pushing Bony/Cisse out wide would be pointless too. Still doubt this will happen tho

The thing with Cisse is i'm convinced he is someone who needs to be supported by wide forwards/wingers and attacking midfielders etc etc rather than an actual partner.

His career seems to suggest this, also we would have to change our system to fit to both of them in the line up and i'm not sure is showing any signs of building a team that fits a 4-3-1-2 that would have to be used to fit them both.

Fair play if the plan is keep the system as it is and have Bony compete with Cisse, in fact fair f*cking play but i doubt it.

In todays football AM's tend to play on the wing. Dependandt on how Siem tracks back to create Pardews 4-4-1-1 in defence I'm pro him comming. As I've understood he's an up and comming Dutch international wich can't be a bad thing at all. And he's scoring goals aswell. Never mind the fact that we need options in the final third aswell.