NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Stoke, Reading and Wigan in for Simpson according to The Independent.

Haven't Reading just signed Stephen Kelly from Fulham,  why would they buy another RB?

They've seen Stephen Kelly in training?

:okay:

(That's my real name)

Real money for Jonas would be spectacular.

In the summer yes. Not now. Useless as he is, I wouldn't want him leaving until we have seen this season through. He's a good professional, and his friendship with Coloccini could be invaluable to us in the next few months.

In the summer yes. Not now. Useless as he is, I wouldn't want him leaving until we have seen this season through. He's a good professional, and his friendship with Coloccini could be invaluable to us in the next few months.

Aye they could finally get that knitting club up and running

Aye they could finally get that knitting club up and running

Not sure if serious!

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryderluvswindows

#nufc also expected to tie up deal for youngster Kevin Mbabu tomorrow. Xisco and Danny Simpson could also leave given contractual situations

@lee_ryderluvswindows

Mehdi Abeid has also been in talks with French clubs over loan move. Will pick club tomorrow. #nufc

I still think that if we added another striker, Shola would still be on the bench and would still play most games.

Sad but true, Jonas likewise. Not sure what the deal is, did anyone see Pardew with Jonas after...he seemed to be consoling Jonas hugging him tight and whispering sweet nothings into his ear... either Jonas is going through a rough spell off the pitch or he really is Pardews favorite. Looked almost odd to me.. doing that with Colo would have made sense.

I still think that if we added another striker, Shola would still be on the bench and would still play most games.

Sad but true, Jonas likewise. Not sure what the deal is, did anyone see Pardew with Jonas after...he seemed to be consoling Jonas hugging him tight and whispering sweet nothings into his ear... either Jonas is going through a rough spell off the pitch or he really is Pardews favorite. Looked almost odd to me.. doing that with Colo would have made sense.

I think it was because Jonas wasn't meant to start, until Marv got injured. Jonas would have been pissed off, just a bit of man management for the Pards.