Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Colo    Santon

Jonas      Tiote      Cabaye    Ben Arfa

Ba        Cisse

Not only would this team destroy Wolves it's also the team we should be fielding every week

Definitely like the look of this and aye, it should be the team for every game!

i don't expect us to line up like this but i do expect us to win, but it's frustrating because we might need this line up against better teams and we should be giving it a chance in games like these.

Krul

Ba        Cisse

Not only would this team destroy Wolves it's also the team we should be fielding every week

This is the team I would like to see but with Raylor in place of Simpson.

Guest neesy111

Expect these to appoint a new manager today or tomorrow if they want any decent preparation for this game.

More interviews planned for today I think I read.

Hmm, taking their time aren't they?!?

If they can't get:

Warnock - A championship manager who whould jump at the chance to manage a premier league club.

Curbishley - A manager who hasn't been at a club in 3 years and wants to get back into management.

Bruce- A manager that most likely wouln't get another premier league club to offer him a contract.

There is something seriously wrong at that club, an i would like to see there back-up list.

Bruce would absolutely dread Saturday if he gets the gig.

Probably charging his iPod speakers ready for the FT whistle.

would love it if they play cheer up stevie bruce at the end again after a thumping victory

Guest VaVaVoom

Krul

Ba        Cisse

This is the team I would like to see but with Raylor in place of Simpson.

Agreed.

Simpson will start, he really needs to start upping his game however both defensively and offensively. If he doesnt then AP has to give Raylor a go at RB and look at shifting Simpson on in the summer and bringing in a new FB.

RE Jonas on the right, it has often baffled me why he play plays on the left, i could understand it if he offered quality cuttin inside like Barfa would but he doesnt. RM should be his best position bombing on, on his stronger foot. Either way Jonas and Barfa on the wings should be how we line up week in week out and the two of them can switch sides throughout the game.