Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

I hear curbs has turned them down for a second time due to the board not sharing his ambitions/vision for the club.  :lol: he doesn't strike me as an ambitious character like, quite happy ti sit on his arse for a couple of years and not apply for big positions, even this one fell in to his lap.

They've really messed this up, should have kept with mad Mick till the end of season, they've had long enough to attract a suitor, what a balls up.

I hear curbs has turned them down for a second time due to the board not sharing his ambitions/vision for the club.  :lol: he doesn't strike me as an ambitious character like, quite happy ti sit on his arse for a couple of years and not apply for big positions, even this one fell in to his lap.

They've really messed this up, should have kept with mad Mick till the end of season, they've had long enough to attract a suitor, what a balls up.

I guess the best time you can get rid of a manager mid-season is either before the Jan window or at least early in to it. Gives a new manager the chance to bring in some new faces at least and save the season. Right now they have to make do with what they got. If they can't make it appealing to the likes of Curbishley then christ, what is it they are offering.

Just bought my ticket for this game. Got a question though, I'll be sitting in the North East Corner for the first time ever (the game's nearly sold out), so was wondering, how good/bad are these seats?

Just bought my ticket for this game. Got a question though, I'll be sitting in the North East Corner for the first time ever (the game's nearly sold out), so was wondering, how good/bad are these seats?

is that under the wolves fans ?

Think so, it's where the Blackburn fans were sitting when we played them in the FA Cup this year. Looks alright but was wondering what the craic/atmosphere is sitting there. Seats in the Leazes middle were all sold out and I didn't want to particularly sit in level 7 so thought I'd try a corner this time.

Think so, it's where the Blackburn fans were sitting when we played them in the FA Cup this year. Looks alright but was wondering what the craic/atmosphere is sitting there. Seats in the Leazes middle were all sold out and I didn't want to particularly sit in level 7 so thought I'd try a corner this time.

Decent view - as every seat in the ground is. Wank atmosphere.

Decent view - as every seat in the ground is. w*** atmosphere.

Thanks for that :thup:

What happened with Poyet? Odds seem to have drifted a canny bit. Compo issue?

I saw on Twitter that they were apparently allowed to talk anyway.

Think Wolves were taken aback a bit when they learnt of his £2m release clause...

you wont be under the wolves fans, only took 1.8k. good view, atmosphere's not great but there is that 18-21 section so its not completely quiet

Thanks, as long as it's not completely quiet then I'm cool with sitting there. Though just checked online, there's still seats in the Leazes Upper, the guy at the box office told me they were sold out. Meh.