Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

When you see a team like that (not sure about Jonas) it seems such a shame that Enrique left. Put him into that team and we'd be challenging even higher for top 4 this season.

I think Jonas has proved he can work in a midfield three.(also having him on the left side helps out Ferguson) I'm sure in time we could find someone better for the role but I'd be happy with him for now, totally agree about Jose.

I like McDermott a lot, he's a decent manager. Would be interested to see how he would do at Wolves, or even if he would fancy the job. He's built a pretty good thing at Reading.

Yep... I'd be surprised if he didn't see the job through so he's got a promotion on his CV...

I like McDermott a lot, he's a decent manager. Would be interested to see how he would do at Wolves, or even if he would fancy the job. He's built a pretty good thing at Reading.

Yep... I'd be surprised if he didn't see the job through so he's got a promotion on his CV...

I wouldn't take the Wolves job if I was him. He might get promoted as you say. Also Wolves might get relegated, and Wolverhampton might not be as nice as rural Berkshire.

Guest SuperShola!

Krul

Simpson Willi Colo Santon

Taylor Cabaye Tiote Jonas

Ba          Cisse

Simple, yet effective.

I'm still living in hope that Pardew will notice Simpson's p*ss-poor performances and go with Ryan Taylor at right back. Would be happy even if it meant Obercunt started on the right.

Steady on.

Usually i would be against Raylor > Simpson because i think Simpson is miles better defensively, i think some of you forgot how shit Raylor was defensively earlier in season he made SWP look like Messi and Richards like Alves ffs  :lol:

But Simpson has been so bad in recent weeks that iam starting to actually consider it and its not like Wolves have anything to worry about anyway.

Watch us lose now  :lol:

Nah we will smash these fools, Ba or Cisse getting a hatrick.