Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

Guest icemanblue

Tiote is back already according to the window licker.

He's also said that Liverpool is nearly a sell out. Despite the fact that tickets aren't even on members sale yet. Such a twat.

Guest WashyGeordie

Tiote is back already according to the window licker.

He's also said that Liverpool is nearly a sell out. Despite the fact that tickets aren't even on members sale yet. Such a t***.

And he said the mackems game's a sell-out... like a week later.

Curbs is a good manager, very similar to Pardew. Players seem really upset about it all though, more than just the usual player backing of a manager departed, whoever it is might struggle to motivate them and win them round.

I'd play

Krul

Santon Wilo Colo Ferg

Tiote Cabaye

HBA        Ba        Jonas

Cisse

This team for me too. Great to have Tiote and cabaye back, will make a huge difference. Simpson has been very inconsistent for me this season. Good some games and poor the next. HBA is so creative and ba & cisse's movement should bring out the best in him and his passing game. Ok HBA has been giving the ball away at times but no where near as much as obertan. HBA is by far the better of the two, far more likely to score or assist. Should be able to terrorise wolves.

Burnley got him for £3 million, sold him for £7 million after they were relegated. You'd probably be looking at atleast that even if they go down.

True, I'm not sure of Wolves financial position. I think he would start more games than you think with the ANC and possible European rotation.