Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

We need another striker anyway, as well as Ba and Cisse. Loads of games and an ACON to come. Shola will do a job off the bench but don't see Best sticking around, suspect he knows he's right down the pecking order.

True, but we're not gonna offer £8m for someone we don't see as a starter.

Not on SSN, on just regular Sky apparently.

Eh?

Sounds like a coordinated wind-up.

ah bore off man, what a s*** wind up this would be!

It would be bloody awful, just haven't seen anything myself. Seems like the type of stunt twitter would pull. I am more than happy to be proved wrong.

by the way, when i said 'shit' wind up, I dint mean 'awful' as in i'd be distraught if it was, I meant surely to fuck i'd come up with a better wind up!

We need another striker anyway, as well as Ba and Cisse. Loads of games and an ACON to come. Shola will do a job off the bench but don't see Best sticking around, suspect he knows he's right down the pecking order.

Precisely. Cisse was a start, De Jong would confirm that Ashley is ready to return to his original blueprint - or whatever you want to call it. This summer's make or break because if we don't maintain the quality of the squad, we'll slip away again and last season will have been a flash in the pan. We need to build; that doesn't change just because we've already got a couple of excellent strikers on our books.

There's also the small matter of a very winnable European tournament. Not forgetting ACoN.

Windup this s*** like

(I will delete this post if not)

It's definitely not a wind up, i saw the lass on ss news report it with my own eyes but for some reason its not on the breaking news strap but just the usual white strap when it comes round to football...

Probably one of those "SSN sources understand..." things?

Aye it was, one of the reasons i remain skeptical....

Guest bimpy474

Perfect cover for ACoN

Dosnt necessarily mean Ba is going at all

No way is this fella cover, Shola is cover, this fella is a starter.

Precisely. Cisse was a start, De Jong would confirm that Ashley is ready to return to his original blueprint - or whatever you want to call it. This summer's make or break because if we don't maintain the quality of the squad, we'll slip away again and last season will have been a flash in the pan. We need to build; that doesn't change just because we've already got a couple of excellent strikers on our books.

There's also the small matter of a very winnable European tournament.

I hope this is true!

Know nowt of the player, but I have to agree with those who think this is clearly a replacement for Ba. We wouldn't be spending £8m+ on someone who isn't going to start every week, and rightly so in our position. We've already seen how Ba likes to be the main man. This isn't to say Ba is sold already, but it strongly suggests we think he's going IMO.

Know nowt of the player, but I have to agree with those who think this is clearly a replacement for Ba. We wouldn't be spending £8m+ on someone who isn't going to start every week, and rightly so in our position. We've already seen how Ba likes to be the main man.

What's the problem if we can afford it? We've had Smith sat in the reserves on £60k a week and still broken even.

Guest bimpy474

In the Transfer new thread, a twatter rumour says £8M bid for Debuchy.....has Ashley gone mental.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Perfect cover for ACoN

Over Ba and Cisse! He must be a helluva player

I'm prepared to be amazed!

BTW I reckon LFC fans will be p*ssed! Seems they thought he was theirs by the YouTube clips

Know nowt of the player, but I have to agree with those who think this is clearly a replacement for Ba. We wouldn't be spending £8m+ on someone who isn't going to start every week, and rightly so in our position. We've already seen how Ba likes to be the main man.

What's the problem if we can afford it?

We can't.

What's the problem if we can afford it?

We can't.

Hate to harp on saying the same thing, but Pardew came out today saying we've got extra money to spend. We've already lost two strikers this summer (tenuously including Smith there).

Guest bimpy474

Perfect cover for ACoN

Over Ba and Cisse! He must be a helluva player

I'm prepared to be amazed!

BTW I reckon LFC fans will be p*ssed! Seems they thought he was theirs by the YouTube clips

Anything that upsets them cunts is fanfuckingtastic.