Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

He hasn't been as prolific in Holland as I'd thought he had.  Is he more a creative player than a pure goalscorer?

He only scored 25 goals in 24 league games last season (according to ESPN). f***ing crap that like.

And he is only 21 proper old :)

Happy with this like, if it materializes! We need more than two top class strikers on our books and regardless of what he wants pardew will ease him in like santon. Can see Ba taking his ball and leaving if we get him though. If so I hope we add someone else like rodriguez.

Guest bimpy474

Who was the useless striker who went to the Smoggies, he scored a daft amount in the Dutch league but was turboshite.

He hasn't been as prolific in Holland as I'd thought he had.  Is he more a creative player than a pure goalscorer?

His goalscoring record in the league for Twente is better than 1 in 2.

True, but think about how prolific other have been in the Dutch league.  I was almost expecting closer to a goal a game.

:lol: Don't know why we're bothering.

His goalscoring record in the league for Twente is better than 1 in 2.

True, but think about how prolific other have been in the Dutch league.  I was almost expecting closer to a goal a game.

:lol: Don't know why we're bothering.

Not really my point - I haven't seen him play and was merely trying to ascertain if he has more than just goals to his game.  Holland is undeniably a fairly 'easy' league to score in.

Who gives a shit about the stats man :lol:

We won't be signing him on stats if we do make a move. We'll be signing him on his footballing attributes and abilities and how suitable they are for us, gathered from hopefully meticulous scouting.

Who gives a s*** about the stats man :lol:

We won't be signing him on stats if we do make a move. We'll be signing him on his footballing attributes and abilities and how suitable they are for us, gathered from hopefully meticulous scouting.

:thup: Kuyt scored loads in that league.

Guest bimpy474

:thup: Kuyt scored loads in that league.

:scared:

Stewart Downing?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Need to get him now

With Huntelaar and RvPs poor showings Holland will be looking to rebuild and DeJong could get his chance

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

Given the number of North East correspondents still close to FC Twente's manager, de Jong transfer won't be played out in the shadows...”