Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

How anyone claims to know the ins and outs of our finances is beyond me.

This is so true, i dont even know the ins and outs of my own.

Unlucky. :lol:

Honestly i have no idea what i have on my credit card as i went paperless, then forgot my log-in details and i cant understand any fecker when i phone them up to sort it out.

Just paying the fecker by Direct Debit until its paid or i die, whichever one is first.

I know great strikers are hard to find and we shouldn't be happy to sell one, but if we're sticking with this new system - the one where Demba hasn't scored since February - then I reckon this will improve us.

Demba had an unbelievable first half of the season but De Jong is a brilliant player that is younger, won't be off to Africa and doesn't have a degenerate knee condition. I don't necessarily think it's one in, one out and I'm a big fan of Demba as a person, but I'm also open to evolving and upgrading. All reports say De Jong is quite a talent.

Guest BooBoo

I know great strikers are hard to find and we shouldn't be happy to sell one, but if we're sticking with this new system - the one where Demba hasn't scored since February - then I reckon this will improve us.

Demba had an unbelievable first half of the season but De Jong is a brilliant player that is younger, won't be off to Africa and doesn't have a degenerate knee condition. I don't necessarily think it's one in, one out and I'm a big fan of Demba as a person, but I'm also open to evolving and upgrading. All reports say De Jong is quite a talent.

Sensible thoughts there Kets.

€10m, that's a big offer to get and probably in one go. Not surprised they're considering it tbh, though it'd be pretty daft of them to accept the first offer.

I've said this a few times before but the Twente fan on Big Soccer is adamant that Twente only ever do deals upfront, both incoming and outgoing. Makes sense that they'd like dealing with us.

Guest bimpy474

€10m, that's a big offer to get and probably in one go. Not surprised they're considering it tbh, though it'd be pretty daft of them to accept the first offer.

I've said this a few times before but the Twente fan on Big Soccer is adament that Twente only ever do deals upfront, both incoming and outgoing. Makes sense that they'd like dealing with us.

Aye Dekka is on his way with a duffle bag full of 50's.

I've said this a few times before but the Twente fan on Big Soccer is adament that Twente only ever do deals upfront, both incoming and outgoing. Makes sense that they'd like dealing with us.

:thup:

Pretty reasonable chance that they've leaked this in order to smoke out bigger offers from other interested parties like. Though I guess that might be in the Dutch media first.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ba defo gone if this goes through. Guess some activity must be going on with Demba then for us to spring like this...

Pretty reasonable chance that they've leaked this in order to smoke out bigger offers from other interested parties like.

Forever the dark cloud :lol:

Pretty reasonable chance that they've leaked this in order to smoke out bigger offers from other interested parties like.

:lol: :facepalm:

Just end it all, Dave mate.

I dont think anyone is happy that Ba would be leaving, just the stark reality that De Jong would'nt come to sit on the bench and Ba would'nt sit on the bench for a young dutch striker.

If De Jong comes then Ba is off IMO, believe me if the finances were good enough id love to see De Jong and Ba in the same squad but fact is its not going to happen.

Pretty reasonable chance that they've leaked this in order to smoke out bigger offers from other interested parties like. Though I guess that might be in the Dutch media first.

They'd be stupid not too unless we've included a non-disclosure clause.

Forever the dark cloud :lol:

What the fuck? This is exciting stuff, I'm not being pessimistic at all. ???

Guest BooBoo

Aye, howay man with the pessimism. I think last season has allowed us room for a bit of positive thinking for the first time in a good few years.