The slough of despond

womblemaster

Coventry is fucking awful like. Been their for a night out and it was dreadful, the town centre's awful. The halls of residence I stopped at was in a grim area too, remember being sneered at and then followed by three dodgy fella's outside a Kurdistan coffee shop.

The specials were being kind about the place.

Coventry is f***ing awful like. Been their for a night out and it was dreadful, the town centre's awful. The halls of residence I stopped at was in a grim area too, remember being sneered at and then followed by three dodgy fella's outside a Kurdistan coffee shop.

I'm from Coventry and couldn't agree more with you. There is one or two hidden gems but a good night out happens once in a blue moon.

Were the halls in the Hillfields by any chance? Its by far the worst area in Coventry and would advise anybody not to go anywhere near it.

Coventry is f***ing awful like. Been their for a night out and it was dreadful, the town centre's awful. The halls of residence I stopped at was in a grim area too, remember being sneered at and then followed by three dodgy fella's outside a Kurdistan coffee shop.

I'm from Coventry and couldn't agree more with you. There is one or two hidden gems but a good night out happens once in a blue moon.

Were the halls in the Hillfields by any chance? Its by far the worst area in Coventry and would advise anybody not to go anywhere near it.

Couldnt tell you fella, we just rocked up in what was apparently Coventry university halls and went out.  Taxi ride to the city centre if that means owt like.