Which Signing (or Link) are you Most Excited About?

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko. I think he can become the most important player on the pitch for us, ala Yaya.

Whats his positional and tactical sense like? - for example I think Cabs is very positionally and tactically astute and always seems aware of where he should be

I'll wait for Mole to pick-up this one, he seems to have the lowdown on Sissoko.

i think we can get Tomkins for CB cover for around £10m.

Bargain :)

It's no wonder we don't go british when thats what you pay for total dross.

I would love to have a few british lads in there and it looks like we will sign in this country if the money is right (Bigi) but tbh the foreign lads are much better value and are blessed with technique most the time.

I hope we can produce our own over next few years and the likes of Campbell, Tavernier, Streete all progress. It would be good to have them as the next generation I think - maybe also include Inman / Newton / Dummett coming through

Sissoko. I think he can become the most important player on the pitch for us, ala Yaya.

Whats his positional and tactical sense like? - for example I think Cabs is very positionally and tactically astute and always seems aware of where he should be

I'll wait for Mole to pick-up this one, he seems to have the lowdown on Sissoko.

:D He's not like Cabs in that regard who i believe is underrated in his positional sense, its good but he more uses his pace and strength to get back into position after those long dribbles that he is known for.

He's basically a poor mans Yaya but that's no bad thing in fact its f*cking excellent !

I should mention something else, he's pretty canny on the wing too :lol: but i hope Pardew doesn't use him there :lol:

:D He's not like Cabs in that regard who i believe is underrated in his positional sense, its good but he more uses his pace and strength to get back into position after those long dribbles that he is known for.

He's basically a poor mans Yaya but that's no bad thing in fact its f*cking excellent !

I should mention something else, he's pretty canny on the wing too :lol: but i hope Pardew doesn't use him there :lol:

Sounds fantastic, can't wait to see him and the rest play, sounds exactly what we need to build up tempo and momentum

He's not the most exciting, but the one that interests me most is actually Gouffran. I love players who sneak under the radar then take the premier by storm. Not saying it's going to happen but who knows?

Guest firetotheworks

MYM, easily. The person he's replacing, the need, the quality, the style of play, the age, the price, the surprise.

Sissoko is the best player, but Debuchy and Yanga-Mbiwa can transform the team. Yanga-Mbiwa is better than Debuchy, so I suppose he is the one that excites me most. I cannot believe we have a window where Sissoko is the third best signing. It's good work by Carr, Ashley, and co. The squad was far from relegation standard anyway, but taking this current group down will be the worst managerial performance in the history of the sport (unless someone has been murdering their own players).

Sissoko is the best player, but Debuchy and Yanga-Mbiwa can transform the team. Yanga-Mbiwa is better than Debuchy, so I suppose he is the one that excites me most. I cannot believe we have a window where Sissoko is the third best signing. It's good work by Carr, Ashley, and co. The squad was far from relegation standard anyway, but taking this current group down will be the worst managerial performance in the history of the sport (unless someone has been murdering their own players).

Sheer quality-wise, Sissoko, Mbiwa and Debuchy are a class above the rest. Three really top, top signings by anyone's standards.

Close between Yanga-Mbiwa and Sissoko. And Debuchy actually.

Actually I'm quite excited about Thauvin for his potential,as well as Haidara.

Also think Gouffran will be a hidden gem so yeah f*** it.....

ALL OF THEM!  :cheesy:

I just want to say that as well these reinforcements being great for potentially helping us out of a crap league position, it really shows the current players our ambition. This can't be overlooked really, as we've read about HBA wanting the club to show progression for example, and the guys we've bought in must seem like a breath of fresh air to them. Especially the frenchies for obvious reasons. I think if we hadn't had a positive window, you'd have seen a slow influx of negative stories relating to player unrest, heads being turned, things going downhill, etc, etc.....this is a signal of intent that never happened last summer. I'm chuffed and can't wait to see how it all unfolds, seeing we have a lot more options to choose from now.