Which Signing (or Link) are you Most Excited About?

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Colo stays, Yanga. Can't remember the last time we had two genuinely quality CBs paired up together.

And, based on nothing but the wave of optimism, i've got a feeling Gouffran's success will relegate Remy to the "pleased we never signed" thread.

Sissoko for me. We've really missed a box to box midfielder, someone who can break up attacks and then quickly start one of our own Yaya Toure/Diame style.

Looking forward to seeing a lot more of Debuchy as well, such a huge upgrade on Simpson. You've got Yanga-Mbiwa as well who's just a huge upgrade on Willo, we might actually see the ball being played out of defence from the right side from now on.

Getting Colo to simmer the fuck down and carry on being the beast that he is would be our biggest achievement now I reckon and would probably have me mopping up copious amounts of man juice if it can be done. If not then yeah Debuchy or Mbiwa.

I'd probably say Sissoko right now but it's a close call between him and Mbiwa. Christ putting both of those into the side gives us so much more class and power to take on teams. Always thought we needed more presence and these two will certainly give us that.