Which Signing (or Link) are you Most Excited About?

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mbiwa sounds brilliant and could be the Colo replacement we need. Still need another CB tbh if Colo needs but we won't bother. Debuchey and Sissoko follow as class players. Other two have something to prove and I look forward to it

Yanga-Mbiwa. :thup:

He'll be a big boost to our defence as in Pardew's reign one hallmark of his defence has been how we've been caught out a few times with that ball over the top of the defence. His recovery pace now means we can play a high line and means we can press higher up the pitch too.

Guest Dontooner

Mbiwa will stabilize the back if pair with Colo and probably improve our distribution as well. However Think Debuchy would be crucial for the amount of assists our strikers can feed off.

So both are the most important signings to me.

Debuchy I was really excited about and now I have no fucking idea tbh, I guess MYM really to see what all the hype is about

Im getting optimistic and think we may sign 2 more also after Sissokho - unlikely but I hope :)

Very happy right now though that we have what we need to see this season through. I just hope these players gel and we can be a force in rest of the games. From sounds of it the athletic nature of MYM and Sissokho coupled with Gouffrans movement and what we already have in Santon, Colo, Debuchy, Cabs, Anita and Cisse we should be difficult to handle for most teams

Sissoko. I think he can become the most important player on the pitch for us, ala Yaya.

Whats his positional and tactical sense like? - for example I think Cabs is very positionally and tactically astute and always seems aware of where he should be