The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

It does. Refs aren't allowed to caution if there is the merest of contact.

wat

It's in their rules.

Link?

Google it, Graham Poll mentioned it many times. I'm enjoying this match too much to be arsed. Soz. :lol:

Guest palnese

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Link?

Google it, Graham Poll mentioned it many times. I'm enjoying this match too much to be arsed. Soz. :lol:

:lol: fair enough

Guest neesy111

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Guest bimpy474

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Correct.

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Like I said, google it. Graham Poll mentioned it on a few occasions. Unless you mean the rule is stupid, which I agree.

Guest neesy111

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Like I said, google it. Graham Poll mentioned it on a few occasions. Unless you mean the rule is stupid, which I agree.

No, Graham Poll is talking bollocks.  Bimpy is a qualified ref (I think) and he says its bollocks.

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Correct.

Instructions have also not helped as referees have been told that where there is contact and players go to ground they cannot be cautioned for simulation unless they have caused the contact as Ashley Young did when playing for Manchester United a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2438633/GRAHAM-POLL-Andros-Townsend-Marouane-Chamakh-Robbie-Brady-diving-debate.html

Guest bimpy474

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Graham Poll is a fucking mong and probably the worst ref i've ever seen, and whatever the rules say, rules are a guide of how to ref, not strict or reffing would be impossible. Ref's are supposed to make judgements on, many things. area of the pitch, intent (this being the main one), advantage/disadvantage and the one introduced to me this season, the feeling in the crowd (utter crap this one).

Guest bimpy474

Was there contact?

Doesn't matter.

wat

It's in their rules.

Thats complete bollocks.

Correct.

Instructions have also not helped as referees have been told that where there is contact and players go to ground they cannot be cautioned for simulation unless they have caused the contact as Ashley Young did when playing for Manchester United a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2438633/GRAHAM-POLL-Andros-Townsend-Marouane-Chamakh-Robbie-Brady-diving-debate.html

My apologises LRD, i didn't realise you meant in regard to simulation. I ref and i ignore that instruction as it's complete bollocks imo.

No, Graham Poll is talking bollocks.  Bimpy is a qualified ref (I think) and he says its bollocks.

Nothing against bimpy and I know he has reffed matches but Poll was a PL ref. Maybe 'rule' is the wrong word and it's more of a direct instruction from above.

Why have BT Sport got boris becker to do bundesliga punditry  :lol:

Bit biased as he's on Bayern's board of directors as well.

Thinking about it it makes more sense I guess, but I see him and just think oooh is it wimbledon already

Guest neesy111

Why have BT Sport got boris becker to do bundesliga punditry  :lol:

Bit biased as he's on Bayern's board of directors as well.

Thinking about it it makes more sense I guess, but I see him and just think oooh is it wimbledon already

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Nothing against bimpy and I know he has reffed matches but Poll was a PL ref. Maybe 'rule' is the wrong word and it's more of a direct instruction from above.

I'd trust bimpy more, least he can count to 2.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd trust bimpy more, least he can count to 2.

Same Bimpy who just said it was true above?