NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Walked out of the room during negotiations. :lol: Wtf did we offer him?

This club must be a hard sell to potential players like. 

"So, what are your ambitions for the club in the coming seasons, how can I be a part of them?"

"Well, nothing really.  We don't want to be in the cups. We don't want to get into Europe.  About 10th? Somewhere comfortable enough that we can limp through the latter part of the season without having to buy anyone, even if we sell key players.  As long as we get to play against teams like Liverpool and Man City, so lots of people watch our advertising hordings on the telly.  If you look any good when one of them hump us four or five nowt they might want to buy you I guess, that might be canny?"

:lol: :lol:

"Hey! Where you going? Are you going to eat these biscuits?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Walked out of the room during negotiations. :lol: Wtf did we offer him?

6 Pairs of Donnay socks and a 1/2 pizza voucher for Papa Johns.

Don't blame him. Slazenger 4 Lyf

Guest reefatoon

Well Charnley is still on holiday. We will have to wait and see who still doesn't have a club when he decides to get back to work.

Guest bimpy474

Lets not forget that we cant sign anyone until the transfer window opens on 1st July, although I have to confess I dont understand how we were able to sign Colback and Perez before 1st July.  Perhaps they havent actually signed yet?

You can sign who you like when you like, as in them signing a contract and you paying a fee, if there is one. It's the registering of the player you can't do outside of the window. Transfer window is a bit misleading but sounds a bit better than registration window i suppose.

I'm so pissed that they guy who is responsible for bringing in players has went on holiday during the transfer window. Not only that but he was on holiday just before the World Cup started, the exact time the club said they wanted to bring in players.

I'm so pissed that they guy who is responsible for bringing in players has went on holiday during the transfer window. Not only that but he was on holiday just before the World Cup started, the exact time the club said they wanted to bring in players.

I disagree, it's the best time for him to go on holiday.  Transfer windows are our quietest time.

I'm so p*ssed that they guy who is responsible for bringing in players has went on holiday during the transfer window. Not only that but he was on holiday just before the World Cup started, the exact time the club said they wanted to bring in players.

I disagree, it's the best time for him to go on holiday.  Transfer windows are our quietest time.

Transfer windows and cup dates beyond the round we enter them in.