NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@lee_ryder: #lens are the latest club to be linked with Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa with #nufc prepared to move him on

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club%20Home/2009/5/11/1242074097885/Steven-Taylor-001.jpg

@lee_ryder: #lens are the latest club to be linked with Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa with #nufc prepared to move him on

Lens aren't going to pay what we paid so it won't happen.

Due to the wages and fee involved I can't see Yanga heading back to France.

lacazette, grenier and cabella huh?

seems legit

Considering lacazette and Grenier aren't even at the world cup I see no reason for the delays.

Sounds like more bullshit to placate to me

you think?  the fucking dickheads, i was all excited there

Think he'll end up in Turkey or Russia tbh.

Think he'll end up in Turkey or Russia tbh.

Yup I think Russia is the likely destination for him personally.

Not any clubs worldwide can fork out 8 million for a defender who has barely played for 18 months

Meanwhile, Steven Taylor has spoken of a “massive” pre-season as he looks to make up for lost time next season.

“It’s a massive pre-season coming up for me and for the club,” he told the club’s website.

“I want us to do well and it’s important that we start well. Next season I have to kick on again, and I believe I can. There’s so much I want to do here, and hopefully it’s a good season.”

said every player before a new season begins, ever.

Meanwhile, Steven Taylor has spoken of a “massive” pre-season as he looks to make up for lost time next season.

“It’s a massive pre-season coming up for me and for the club,” he told the club’s website.

“I want us to do well and it’s important that we start well. Next season I have to kick on again, and I believe I can. There’s so much I want to do here, and hopefully it’s a good season.”

said every player before a new season begins, ever.

Confucius say...

Guest Roger Kint

Why wouldn't they take Gomis we only have 1 striker FFS we need 3 strikers

They want to piss about pretending to sign their first choices not someone they could get who was deemed a backup if he was still available in August

Why wouldn't they take Gomis we only have 1 striker FFS we need 3 strikers

One of the local papers said recently, we are after 2 players to play up front - one of which would be Cabella - which means that we are only looking for one striker.  I hope they are wrong.

Guest Roger Kint

"Newcastle confident on striker"

How many times have we heard that in recent years, blah blah blah waffle waffle.

Get ready for another week of that German kid based on Ryders latest article

Clearly we can't sign Grenier and Lacazette until after the World Cup as they will be watching and it would be rude to interrupt their viewing pleasure.

We understand culture at NUFC you see.

Hope Ayoze is going through the gym regime to end all gym regimes, wrestling tigers, punching hanging meat etc. He's going to in for a baptism of fire at this rate.

Learning how to cover a full back.

A striker needs to know these things, ready for the King.