NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Meanwhile, Steven Taylor has spoken of a “massive” pre-season as he looks to make up for lost time next season.

“It’s a massive pre-season coming up for me and for the club,” he told the club’s website.

“I want us to do well and it’s important that we start well. Next season I have to kick on again, and I believe I can. There’s so much I want to do here, and hopefully it’s a good season.”

said every player before a new season begins, ever.

He's very obviously been told he's staying then. Didn't he have the hump at the end of the season?

Who is Alexander Lacazette? The chase for strikers is always amusing. I can only imagine he's shit enough not to walk out of the talks with Newcastle like Lassoga did.

Who is Alexander Lacazette? The chase for strikers is always amusing. I can only imagine he's s*** enough not to walk out of the talks with Newcastle like Lassoga did.

He's better than Lassoga so I doubt he would even let Charnley beath heavily down the phone to him.

Good job we have good relations with OL from previous negotiations, should help smooth the deals through.

Yes, no doubt offering the player better terms then OL a derisory fee to balance it out should prove a successful tactic as with Cabella.

Who is Alexander Lacazette? The chase for strikers is always amusing. I can only imagine he's s*** enough not to walk out of the talks with Newcastle like Lassoga did.

Plays for Lyon, very good player and quite like Remy in style.

Under any other manager id be ecstatic if we got him, but we won't though.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 1m

@McGowan_NUFC Believe it or not, Pardew thinks an aerial ball is his Kryptonite

On Pardew's determination to shift MYM.

:anguish:

From the man who picks colo and Williamson lol

Such a f***wit is the King.

Plays for Lyon, very good player and quite like Remy in style.

Under any other manager id be ecstatic if we got him, but we won't though.

I wouldn't worry about that, he won't get to play under this manager anyway if he's good because I can't see us paying the going price.

Hillarious article in the Chronicle about who their sports writers think NUFC should look at :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/world-cup-2014-chroniclelive-writers-7330094?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Ryder reckons we should sign James Rodriguez? :lol:

Maybe when hell has frozen over he would consider joining us.

Have you seen anyone that Newcastle should be looking at?

Plenty, but I doubt they would cough up the required money.

Guest Roger Kint

Hillarious article in the Chronicle about who their sports writers think NUFC should look at :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/world-cup-2014-chroniclelive-writers-7330094?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The other say Vargas, Xhaka, Jackson Martinez and Godin too :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Have you seen anyone that Newcastle should be looking at?

Plenty, but I doubt they would cough up the required money.

The only realistic person at the Chronicle

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  6s

Wigan have agreed a fee with Newcastle for defender James Tavernier. #WAFC #NUFC

Good, we don't need more than 11 players anyway.

Clearly not Plan B then if/when Debuchy goes.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  6s

Wigan have agreed a fee with Newcastle for defender James Tavernier. #WAFC #NUFC

Good, we don't need more than 11 players anyway.

Clearly not Plan B then if/when Debuchy goes.

A plan B :yao: