NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

are there any decent free transfers coming up this summer, or people we can exploit with a year left?

Out of boredom and assuming its correct: Feghouli, Bangea, N'Koulu, Matip, Zivkovic etc all stand out. Matip seemingly Liverpool bound obviously. Some shit ones called Lavezzi, Ibra & HBA on there though.....:lol:

are there any decent free transfers coming up this summer, or people we can exploit with a year left?

Out of boredom and assuming its correct: Feghouli, Bangea, N'Koulu, Matip, Zivkovic etc all stand out. Matip seemingly Liverpool bound obviously. Some shit ones called Lavezzi, Ibra & HBA on there though.....:lol:

Yeah I looked at a similar list but nothing really stood out as the type we'd go for tbh

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah I looked at a similar list but nothing really stood out as the type we'd go for tbh

Two right wingers there although i know next to nowt about either, agree i wouldnt expect us to be anywhere near them.

Guest Roger Kint

Would Matip still be worthwhile?

Be amazed if he hasnt signed up for Klopp at least in principle mind. We should have paid the money in the summer instead of expending Colo's deal

Scoring for fun in the Ecuadorian top flight, but it is the Ecuadorian top flight. Flamed out in MLS on loan a few seasons back. Top scorer in the Copa Sudamericana two years running, 6 goals in 12 for Ecuador including 2 at the Copa America last summer.

About as random a transfer rumor as it gets.

I vaguely remember him at Chivas USA (LA) and doing poorly but to be fair...

1. Chivas were an incredibly bad team

2. As much as we criticize the MLS, just about any MLS team could beat NUFC at the moment. NUFC lost to the Timbers reserves while basically fielding a full strength team and only eeked by the USL team the Republic on an OG.

Joined Gremio $5m

• 2 weeks later...

Gary Jacob ‏@garyjacob  22m22 minutes ago

Newcastle want around £5m for Papiss Cisse and he wants two-year deal - putting off Chinese clubs, who tried for Pellè but told no by Saints

Would seem a bit odd to try and sell Cisse now.