[poll] Which position need to be strengthened in January transfer window?

Guest niina
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

January transfer window getting closer, and although probably some here can already guess which position in urgent need to be strenghtened by buying/loan new player(s) in January, guess I just make poll to make sure. My opinion is Freddy Shepperd will only buy/loan 2-3 players at most, so base on that you can vote up to 3 positions.

Which position?

- Goalkeeper

- Left back

- Right back

- Center back

- Defensive midfielder

- Attacking midfielder

- Right winger

- Left winger

- Forward

LB, RW, possibly Forward.

Everyone knows we need a left back.

Put Nobby at RB and get a new RW (SWP) in.

Perhaps we don't need a new striker with Martins and Sibiersky looking quite good atm, but it's always fun to splash out loads of money for a new striker :p

I voted LB RB and Forward, but come to think of it, since Solano is doing well at RB I guess we could leave him there and go for a central defender. I voted forward because we need to find a partner for martins, ofcourse sibbers has been doing great, but if he gets injured then our options are horribly thin.

Perhaps we don't need a new striker with Martins and Sibiersky looking quite good atm, but it's always fun to splash out loads of money for a new striker :p

Jesus wept!  :roll: Have you actually seen our squad!? Right Wing is one of the LAST places we need to strengthen, you honestly think we need a RW over a right back and centre back? Yes Nobby can "do a job" at right back but he isn't going to play there forever and if i have to see that f*cking monkey play there many more times im going to poke my eyes out with the first thing that looks capable of doing the job!

Jesus wept!  :roll: Have you actually seen our squad!? Right Wing is one of the LAST places we need to strengthen, you honestly think we need a RW over a right back and centre back? Yes Nobby can "do a job" at right back but he isn't going to play there forever and if i have to see that f*cking monkey play there many more times im going to poke my eyes out with the first thing that looks capable of doing the job!

I reckon that Nobby is a better RB than what we are likely to get and I think that I have made it pretty clear what my opinions are on that wast-of-space milner, hence I reckon we need a RW

I reckon that Nobby is a better RB than what we are likely to get and I think that I have made it pretty clear what my opinions are on that wast-of-space milner, hence I reckon we need a RW

More than a centre back? How long do you reckon Solano is gonna keep that spot?

I voted for

Left Back

For obvious reasons. Babayaro is a liability and Ramage isn't an asset on that position. And no one knows what happens to Bernard.

Central Defender

Wanted to tick Central Defender but misclick right back instead. Moore is certain to leave next season. So we need a cover for him, and for the inconsistent Bramble.

Forward

Rossi will be gone in January and the fit strikers we will have are Sibierski and Martins only. Owen and Ameobi would come back eventually but the former could be injured again soon and the latter not good enough.

Guest DONTOONER

Centre back is 1st priority for me as none of our centre backs atm are consistant enough.

Left back: We need a decent leftback not some one from the circus like baba ...and

Strkier: we need a temp. Striker....someone wirh bags of experience yet cheap..someone in the mould of kanu or teddy..

Finally please sell Carr....amd get us a decent replacement or please play Solano at RB from now on....he lost his pace over the years...but his footballing brains is second to none in the team

I voted for

Left Back

For obvious reasons. Babayaro is a liability and Ramage isn't an asset on that position. And no one knows what happens to Bernard.

Central Defender

Wanted to tick Central Defender but misclick right back instead. Moore is certain to leave next season. So we need a cover for him, and for the inconsistent Bramble.

Forward

Rossi will be gone in January and the fit strikers we will have are Sibierski and Martins only. Owen and Ameobi would come back eventually but the former could be injured again soon and the latter not good enough.

We didnt't even need/use Rossi when Oba was out. We have Dyer for cover in the 10% of games he's fit for and it's unlikely Oba will be out again for any lengthy time. It's high time we invested, building from the back. A good LB and CD to help turn Steven Taylor into a world beater is a must if we want to be any kind of force in the coming seasons.

I voted for

Left Back

Central Defender

Forward

We didnt't even need/use Rossi when Oba was out. We have Dyer for cover in the 10% of games he's fit for and it's unlikely Oba will be out again for any lengthy time. It's high time we invested, building from the back. A good LB and CD to help turn Steven Taylor into a world beater is a must if we want to be any kind of force in the coming seasons.

We still need a natural goalscorer.

I've gone with a RB, LB and a striker. Ideally though I'd like one of the full backs to be able to cover as a centre half, Lucas Neil would be ideal, or maybe a CB who can cover as a full back, Distin would be my first choice.