Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Meanwhile in the England thread Dele Alli is getting backed to the hilt for being a worky c*** and being praised for it.

I can't even imagine how much hate would be here if Mitro did what Alli did against Slovakia. Probably one month of media hunting and slamming and crucifiction. Neville demanding from FIFA to ban Mitrovic for 10 years, BBC showing the finger as MOTM, as top sports news. Richard Keys making t-shirts with Mitrovic showing finger and with 'Ban him for a lifetime' text on it.

And no1 buyers would be us, Newcastle fans, who just love to hate him.

It's still irritating me that he got himself banned.  Considering the form he's in, he would've been a very good option for us in these next 3 games.

He does keep shooting himself in the foot like. This is probably the first time he's been in serious consideration for starting as the main striker under Rafa, and now he's on the sidelines again.

Don't really think he's said too much wrong in that article said he spoke to lansing after. He's hardly gonna come out and go, yeah fucking knocked the little argie prick. I personally think way too much was made of it.

It was more daft than malicious in my view, but at the end of the day he was guilty by the letter of the law, and that's why he knew an appeal was a waste of time. It was totally pointless, that's the main gripe, so I can't be arsed to defend him personally.

It's still irritating me that he got himself banned.  Considering the form he's in, he would've been a very good option for us in these next 3 games.

He does keep shooting himself in the foot like. This is probably the first time he's been in serious consideration for starting as the main striker under Rafa, and now he's on the sidelines again.

Aye!  I'm not his biggest fan but he's in good shape and scoring goals, he's should be a serious contender!

Come on it's an absolute nothing incident. The ref saw it and dealt with it correctly. It isn't a red, it isn't a yellow and it shouldn't be a suspension. Watch it again, forget about Alexander Mitrovic for a second and imagine you're just watching two players. There's no way Harry Kane gets even a yellow for that.

The only reason the FA suspended him is because the Sky pundits hysterically told them to. Far worse incidents at Huddersfield (a stamp and a kick to the head) went unpunished because the media didn't even bother to highlight them.

That is the real issue here, and the one the club should be highlighting. Instead we just bend over and take it.

Black and white goggles all over that post.

If this is a correct suspension then fair enough - I'll look forward to seeing a dozen suspensions handed out every week for similar - and far worse - incidents.

Do you disagree that the two incidents at Huddersfield were worse?

If this is a correct suspension then fair enough - I'll look forward to seeing a dozen suspensions handed out every week for similar - and far worse - incidents.

I'm sure you'll see that the next time someone is elbowed in the head with no chance or intention to get the ball.

More like

Sleep_mask.jpg

I assume you were wearing those during the Huddersfield match?

Point is simple. Give out a 3 match ban for that, then you have to give it out for similar and worse incidents. Which doesn't happen.

I really don't think the Huddersfield stamp was a stamp at all.

I really don't think the Huddersfield stamp was a stamp at all.

Yeah it's not a 'stamp', I just figured people would immediately know the incident I'm referring to.  Like Shelvey it's a 'trod', and equally inexcusable. Both incidents are far worse than Mitrovic's.

Mitro's reputation has got him this ban. You will see worse every week without retrospective bans.

It's funny how little the tackle Ritchie puts in on Alli just after Shelvey got sent off is mentioned here, that was the most dangerous foul commited by an NUFC player this seasnon, yet because he's got a magic hat or whatever it's barely mentioned and almost forgotten. Honestly folks on here just love to put the boot in to certain players, Ohmelads is absolutely right, Mitro's is an overly aggressive move but's it's barely a foul let alone a red card or suspension, how far does Mitro have to drop his elbow to not make contact with Lanzini head ? Does he really lead with his elbow in an attempt to hurt the player, or is it more a case of going hard into to get the ball and his elbow makes contact with Lanzini's lowering head.  You've clearly never played the game if you think it's the former., the latter is not a sending off. 

People obviously haven't read the article, because he's not thick, he's right :lol:

It wasn't given as a foul in game, which is exactly why he reckons he can't understand the retrospective ban. If the ref doesn't deem it a foul, and Lanzini was alright after the game, then MOTD and SSN etc have got him done.

Kane snaps Lejuene = "He isn't that type of player"

Kachunga kicks Mbemba in the face = Nowt said

Mounie stands on Hayden = Nowt said

Mitro goes for a shoulder barge and elbows a 5'1 Argentine because of the height difference = HE'S A MONSTER, REMEMBER HIS DEBUT WHEN HE MADE A BAD TACKLE!!!11!!!1

He admittedly doesn't help himself, but from day one MOTD etc have tried to make out his sole intention is to hurt players, despite Costa doing it season after season and being praised for "not being bullied by big centre halfs".

Guest firetotheworks

People keep citing Kane, and yet most coverage I saw of it was about him being lucky for not getting sent off. You need to get over yourselves with this conspiracy against Mitrovic, like.

Guest neesy111

People keep citing Kane, and yet most coverage I saw of it was about him being lucky for not getting sent off. You need to get over yourselves with this conspiracy against Mitrovic, like.

:thup:

"Yourselves" :lol: Who put 50p in you, KI :lol:

It's not a conspiracy :lol: He made a couple of bad challenges in his first season and everything he now does gets over analysed and punished, regardless of the severity compared to worse incidents.

If he'd stuck his middle finger up on a live PL game on Sky like that cunt Alli, people would of been offended for the sake of it being Mitro. Because, he's just horrible, isn't he. It's in his nature because he threw rocks at trains as a kid and makes over zealous tackles as a 22 year old who's playing for his favourite club.

The height is absolutely a factor imo, I honestly think you see that sort of thing time and again in football, yellow would have sufficed. It wasn't given at the time, which is what he's saying so he was presumably pretty confused when he got done for it.

KI and Neesy agree. We must be wrong. Give it up Sant.

Guest neesy111

The height is absolutely a factor imo, I honestly think you see that sort of thing time and again in football, yellow would have sufficed. It wasn't given at the time, which is what he's saying so he was presumably pretty confused when he got done for it.

So why did he admit the charge then?