Newcastle United 2 - 2 Southampton - 09/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 46

Dave

Finally just managed to watch the game. Pretty f***ing excited about wijnaldum and sissoko to be honest, but jury's out on the others right now... To save looking through the entire thread, what's the general consensus about yesterday?

Haidara and colo are useless

Mbemba, sissoko and Wijnaldum are ace

Steve Mc made the wrong substitutions

Every body hates Ginger jack, even though he had a decent game

It seems ginger jack will always be hated.

Nope, he's just not good enough. I wasn't aware that wanting the best for your team and seeing a weak point was called "hating" though.

:clap:

I don't hate him, I just think he's average at best. I'd be fine with him being a squad player, but he starts every single game.

P.S. After years of putting up with Cashley, Pardle and Charver, the whole of this board is stuck in moan/depresssion mode even though there are reasons to be cheerful!

And that's horseshit too. Been loads of positivity from the match.

It seems ginger jack will always be hated.

Nope, he's just not good enough. I wasn't aware that wanting the best for your team and seeing a weak point was called "hating" though.

:clap:

I don't hate him, I just think he's average at best. I'd be fine with him being a squad player, but he starts every single game.

:thup:

I've just watched the game for the first time and I thought that we played well and shouldn't have anything to worry about this season.  Even the defence look as if they just need games to get to match fitness and gain a good understanding.  Our plusses far outweigh the negatives on that showing but time will tell and we'll need a few more games to settle.