Goal you have celebrated the most?

bealios

Chelsea won the lottery twice. First they won with Ambrovich, then they won when they got Mourinho. Has they not have got them then I doubt they would have had the success they had, he was the difference between them being a rich and successful club, to being a rich club who struggle like QPR. Their fans went around beating up everyone they could get their hands on, and they still do and still tell the stories of how they kicked 7 shits out of the fans of such and such team but couldn't tell you what the match result were.

Man City fans are harmless, and as I've said before, they have had to endure the bad sides of football before they got where they got. Generally their fans are good quality loyal fans, they have always seemed to be like a people's club. Yes I'm fucking jealous of them, it could so easily have been us, but I can't begrudge a (mostly) good group of fans success.

Hopefully some day we will be there competing and winning.

This is fucking hilarious. Ranieri got Chelsea to 2nd and a Champions League semi final the season he left, QPR were in the Championship when they got money. Not saying Mourinho didn't do a good job like, he obviously did but that comparison is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this forum

Chelsea won the lottery twice. First they won with Ambrovich, then they won when they got Mourinho. Has they not have got them then I doubt they would have had the success they had, he was the difference between them being a rich and successful club, to being a rich club who struggle like QPR. Their fans went around beating up everyone they could get their hands on, and they still do and still tell the stories of how they kicked 7 shits out of the fans of such and such team but couldn't tell you what the match result were.

Man City fans are harmless, and as I've said before, they have had to endure the bad sides of football before they got where they got. Generally their fans are good quality loyal fans, they have always seemed to be like a people's club. Yes I'm fucking jealous of them, it could so easily have been us, but I can't begrudge a (mostly) good group of fans success.

Hopefully some day we will be there competing and winning.

This is fucking hilarious. Ranieri got Chelsea to 2nd and a Champions League semi final the season he left, QPR were in the Championship when they got money. Not saying Mourinho didn't do a good job like, he obviously did but that comparison is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this forum

My point is that they wouldn't have been successful as they were, sure they would be up in the top 4, and would have been a cup team, but they probably would have never won the league without him.

Mourinho is the difference between Chelsea being the Chelsea they are now, and being a Liverpool (cup team) with a whole lot more spent to make it happen.