Our Squad - Injured and Fit

Decky

----------------Given

Solano -- Taylor -- Bramble -- Ramage

----- Milner -- Butt -- Emre

---------------- Dyer

---------- Martins -- Sibs

I would be happy with this team until the end of the season, apart from when Owen returns, in my opinion none of the others deserve their place, when they did play we lost or drew, f***ing ridulous fact is that Roeder will put them all back including Carr, Babayaro and Ameobi. Even Parker, i know hes been brilliant for us at times but:

----- Milner -- Butt -- Emre

-------------- Dyer

I wouldnt drop Emre or Butt at the moment but i would drop Zog, but only for Duff seen as he is a left sided midfielder aswell, maybe Parker instead of Emre and Emre on the left but id rather him in the centre, but its good to have the choice, this is kinda based on the Reading game, on another day i would say (if fit):

---- Milner -- Parker-- Emre

-------------- Dyer

----------------Given

Solano -- Taylor -- Bramble -- Ramage

Milner -- Butt -- Emre -- N'Zogbia

---------- Martins -- Sibs

I would be happy with this team until the end of the season, apart from when Owen returns, in my opinion none of the others deserve their place, when they did play we lost or drew, f***ing ridulous fact is that Roeder will put them all back including Carr, Babayaro and Ameobi. Even Parker, i know hes been brilliant for us at times but:

Milner -- Butt -- Emre -- Zog

I wouldnt drop Emre or Butt at the moment but i would drop Zog, but only for Duff seen as he is a left sided midfielder aswell, maybe Parker instead of Emre and Emre on the left but id rather him in the centre, but its good to have the choice, this is kinda based on the Reading game, on another day i would say (if fit):

Milner -- Butt -- Parker -- Duff

Seriously, no room for Dyer? Arguably our best player

I'm a Parker fan but he should have to earn his place back, because at the moment, Emre and Butt are doing well and should keep their places.

I also like Milner, but Dyer should be taking the right wing spot when he's ready to play imo, and Milner moved to the bench.

N'Zogbia's had a couple of poor games, but he was excellent against Portsmouth (which seems to have been forgotten) and I'd still pick him every day over Duff, who looks a fallen player as far as I'm concerned.