Best away day

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which aways do you love and why, choose 3 options.  Also name the aways you hate.

My favourite away place is Blackburn, fair enough you end up humming the Hovis tune in your head for the 4 or 5 hours you spend there, but it's easy to get tickets for, we have a huge pub all for ourselves, the ground is quite nice, you can be back home in under 2 and a half hours and I've got happy memories of the place.

I've only been to Pompey once, last season, and I won't go back till they improve the ground and unless you have a stay over in London the journeys a nightmare.  The atmosphere in the away end seems to drift away, and one fuckin bog for 3,000 = nah.

Having lived in Pompey for almost 18 months, I can understand why people wouldnt be looking forward to the trip there. The home parts of the ground are okay I guess, but that away stand is simply a hole.

Guest londonmaglad

Based in London - my 'away' days are usually SJP - but if I can stop being an arse for one minute - I'd say Charlton, West Ham and Liverpool.

Charlton - close to where I live. Usually put up a half decent show, and the Charlton fans are generally ok. Although I have seen some complete nutjobs. Also - me mate works for Charlton - so 3 points against them is always sweet. Oh, and a good boozer before the game.

West Ham. Not a fan of cockneys at all. Getting beat here is no fun - especially when you get a 20 stone cockney women covered in Elizabeth Duke shouting "fack off you noowvern monkees!" after a 3-0 drubbing. Last 2 seasons have been superb. Owen hat trick last season - and Martins and Duff off the mark this season. Decent boozers around the place (a few hours after the post-match throng have left), and some decent people... again - some bellends. Last season me and the lads were in a boozer after the game and the landlord bought us all drinks. Little things like that make it nice. Well, until I tried to exit the boozer via a window cos I couldn't find the door.

Liverpool. Always get dicked - but old bro lives up there and regardless of the result we always sink a few.