Chelski fans

Rob W

apart from the odd idiot most of the ones I was sitting amongst commented:-

on our unbeleivable injury list

the fact that they weren't going to see Bramble "perform"

the noise we were making in the corner

the awfulness of their performance

and TBF they observed a very respectful silence and proffered sincere applause when the Zog was carried off

Civilisation is obviously spreading into those parts

Mind I've NEVER been in a ground where so many muppets tried to get into the wrong seats - some were 5 or 6 gates from the correct one........................

apart from the odd idiot most of the ones I was sitting amongst commented:-

on our unbeleivable injury list

the fact that they weren't going to see Bramble "perform"

the noise we were making in the corner

the awfulness of their performance

and TBF they observed a very respectful silence and proffered sincere applause when the Zog was carried off

Civilisation is obviously spreading into those parts

Mind I've NEVER been in a ground where so many muppets tried to get into the wrong seats - some were 5 or 6 gates from the correct one........................

theyre all from peterboro tbh.

i was in the corner

Wasnt sure where to put this but there were a few cockneys in our end that kept starting that Ashley Cole song (Arsenal presumably) "3 men went to bed, went to bed with Ashley...". Annoyed the fuck out of me.

Chelsea fans in the shed were funny (the lad that got the 'on yer own, on yer own' chant just laughed at us when he worked out was being said to him) and i did notice one lad who had been stood singing and shouting whatever at us the whole game stand at the end and clap the toon fans.

Anyone else think it was a bit odd that what seems like the family enclosure of the ground is just to the other side of the away end? Some mother got upset about something at one point.

I just thought that considering their position in the league, the fact that they almost always win, the fact that they have the best players in the world and an owner with more money than sense they are the quietest fans in the Premier League!!

I was at the match and if we were not singing the stadium was silent, luckily we didn't stop singing much!!

I had a bit of crack with some of the London boys while I was stuck in the crowd waiting for their version of the Metro and they all said the atmosphere used to be great at Stamford Bridge until the ground was redeveloped and season ticket prices went up stopping most grass roots supporters from going to the games.  A lot of the ground is corporate with some seats £1000 per game, they are like armchairs apparently and you get a meal / drinks but, £1000 jeez!!

Seats on the side stands start at £110 per game!!

Guest Mighty Toon Army

I was one of them 'muppets'.  Had a ticket for the lower tier, but sneaked into the upper tier with quite a few others.  Ended up just finding a random place and stood in it making the row all squashed and compact

I was one of them 'muppets'.  Had a ticket for the lower tier, but sneaked into the upper tier with quite a few others.  Ended up just finding a random place and stood in it making the row all squashed and compact

Was the upper tier a better view or were you just unable to find your way?

Guest Mighty Toon Army

I was one of them 'muppets'. Had a ticket for the lower tier, but sneaked into the upper tier with quite a few others. Ended up just finding a random place and stood in it making the row all squashed and compact

Better view, better atmosphere and the away allocation is far bigger in the upper tier.  The away end in the lower tier must only hold about 500 or less.

I ended up being stuck next to miserable a bunch of cockneys who weren't even football fans.  They said: "we're not arsed about football, we just hate chelsea."

I was one of them 'muppets'. Had a ticket for the lower tier, but sneaked into the upper tier with quite a few others. Ended up just finding a random place and stood in it making the row all squashed and compact

Better view, better atmosphere and the away allocation is far bigger in the upper tier.  The away end in the lower tier must only hold about 500 or less.

I ended up being stuck next to miserable a bunch of cockneys who weren't even football fans.  They said: "we're not arsed about football, we just hate chelsea."

Haha..  if you can't be arsed about something, why bother going? 

i was talkingabout the CHelski side - I was sitting in the heart of the west stand and the number of people searching for their seats was unbelievable.................................................

endorse what you say aboutthe shabby little low level corner wor lads were placed in mind