Champions League Draw

Guest nufc_geordie

As a liverpool fan i think its a great draw, when your in the last 16, you want to go to places like this, afterall you have to beat them sometime if you want to win it. Just booked me flight, from blackpool, for 49 quid, sunday to friday.  :cool:

But 20/21 of February are Tuesday and Wednesday mate.

As a liverpool fan i think its a great draw, when your in the last 16, you want to go to places like this, afterall you have to beat them sometime if you want to win it. Just booked me flight, from blackpool, for 49 quid, sunday to friday.  :cool:

But 20/21 of February are Tuesday and Wednesday mate.

And what days come between Sunday and Friday? I'll start you off. Monday...

I take the other stance in that once teams get into Europe I feel they represent Britain. I have always maintained if Sunderland were in Europe I would support them until they played another British club then I would hope they were hammered. It is in our best interests for the British clubs to do well as it helps out our national UEFA coefficient hence the number of clubs allowed in Europe from England year after year.

In theory your argument is sound ... in pratice however I can't stand any of the British teams currently in the CL. Although I am all for one of them making it all the way to the final and losing.

When it comes to British teams I 'support' the ones who play the most attractive football, and those two are Man Utd and Arsenal.

Spot the Sky fan