Extra Boxing Day Tickets!

Nobby

Extra Boxing day tickets

The club made a limited number of obstructed view tickets for our Dec 26 game at the Reebok available for sale on Monday - £39.

Forty fucking quid to watch a game involving Bolton? Who do they think they are? Fucking Real Madrid. Is Brian Potter running that club now instead of Phil Gartside?

Guest Gemmill

I sat in the Bolton end last time I was there.  Nails tbh.  And I showed my home end ticket to get into the pub near the ground that was for home supporters only.  Double nails tbh.

i fancy it like even if it is 39 pound for a restricted view ticket - at Bolton

Can't be badly restricted if its forty quid like.

The restriction is, you can only see pitch level.

Aye, the restriction is you've got to watch Boltons shite football for 90 minutes.

Guest Gemmill

Aye, the restriction is you've got to watch Boltons shite football for 90 minutes.

The real restriction is that you'll have to engage in the family club atmosphere.  You WILL be subjected to 14 year old cheerleaders with corned beef legs, you WILL see some sort of shitty pyrotechnics display as the players take the field, and you WILL have to watch a fully grown man dressed as a fucking lion run along the touchline if Bolton score.  Oh, and there WILL be some absolute fuckwit there with a drum.

The real restriction is that you'll have to engage in the family club atmosphere. You WILL be subjected to 14 year old cheerleaders with corned beef legs, you WILL see some sort of shitty pyrotechnics display as the players take the field, and you WILL have to watch a fully grown man dressed as a f***ing lion run along the touchline if Bolton score. Oh, and there WILL be some absolute fuckwit there with a drum.

Still, not bad for 40 quid. :roll:

The real restriction is that you'll have to engage in the family club atmosphere.  You WILL be subjected to 14 year old cheerleaders with corned beef legs, you WILL see some sort of shitty pyrotechnics display as the players take the field, and you WILL have to watch a fully grown man dressed as a fucking lion run along the touchline if Bolton score.  Oh, and there WILL be some absolute fuckwit there with a drum.

:lol:

You missed out the idiots running around with "I FEEL GOOD" flags if they score.

The real restriction is that you'll have to engage in the family club atmosphere. You WILL be subjected to 14 year old cheerleaders with corned beef legs, you WILL see some sort of shitty pyrotechnics display as the players take the field, and you WILL have to watch a fully grown man dressed as a f***ing lion run along the touchline if Bolton score. Oh, and there WILL be some absolute fuckwit there with a drum.

You missed out the idiots running around with "I FEEL GOOD" flags if they score.

I've heard this may become a regular thing at St, James'. I fucking hope not like. :|