who do you want to win the Prem?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest STaylor87

Chelsea!!!!

Man.Utd  are the biggest pieces of scum EVER!

Hate them more than Sunderland, and want Ronaldo to get both his legs broken in the next match...

Chelsea without question.

I can't understand why any NUFC supporter would ever want ManUre to ever win anything ever again. You complain about Chelsea bandwagon jumpers.... my god that describes 99% of ManUre's supporters. Can't stand the arrogant bassads. Methinks those of you who would prefer ManUre are either bairns or have very short term memories.

No, not at all. I just have a feeling that not winning would be slightly more embarrassing for Chelsea. That's where my opinion comes from. One of them is going to win, and that's a sad fact. One of them won't win, and I'm sure their tears can be collected and used in a nice tequila drink.

The reason I want ManU to win it is because as soon as Chelsea were taken over I thought "thats it, same winner every year now, just a battle for second" and if Man U do win it I will be happy to have been wrong. I know Man U had a spell of winning it but there was still a battle and it wasn't nailed on like it looked with Chelsea.

Nothing to do with being a bairn or having a short memory!

Guest alexharrisonnufc

wednesday changed my opinion those diving scumbags dont deserve the premiership but as much as i hate to say it the mancs do