Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Newcastle United (02/10/21)

Disco

Oh listen, Danny Murphy doesn't think it's that bad. The reason we're conceding 2 every game is because we're on the front foot so much and scoring loads. 

The little fucking wankstain. Completely ignoring the fact we've had the easiest start possible and haven't won a fucking sausage this season despite "being on the front foot" so much. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Danny Murphy is such a melt.

:lol: so on brand.

Lineker and Wright, "Newcastle are fucked and the manager stinks," 

Murphy: "I don't think it's that bad ya know!!" 

34 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I really dislike the Pardew revisionism fuelled by the Bruce misery. He didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing half the time. He perhaps had a morsel more of a tactical brain but he was making terrible decisions every single week. 

They're two peas in a pod, for me, but as I've said a bunch of times on here - we wouldn't even have Bruce if it weren't for Pardew and his legacy. 

Pardew came with the added bonus of being a weapons-grade douchebag. He was as much a fucking dipshit manager as Bruce.

38 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I really dislike the Pardew revisionism fuelled by the Bruce misery. He didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing half the time. He perhaps had a morsel more of a tactical brain but he was making terrible decisions every single week. 

They're two peas in a pod, for me, but as I've said a bunch of times on here - we wouldn't even have Bruce if it weren't for Pardew and his legacy. 

Aye, Pardew just had a handful of top 7/8 quality players at his disposal. We also caught Liverpool & Chelsea on their worst seasons in yonks.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye, Pardew just had a handful of top 7/8 quality players at his disposal. We also caught Liverpool & Chelsea on their worst seasons in yonks.

If Bruce had the same team, we’d be in the same position as we are now.

14 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

If Bruce had the same team, we’d be in the same position as we are now.

I think it was just a freak season. George Burley finished 5th, Peter Reid got a couple of 7ths but they weren’t exactly Premier League managers.

On 02/10/2021 at 23:20, midds said:

Oh listen, Danny Murphy doesn't think it's that bad. The reason we're conceding 2 every game is because we're on the front foot so much and scoring loads. 

The little fucking wankstain. Completely ignoring the fact we've had the easiest start possible and haven't won a fucking sausage this season despite "being on the front foot" so much. 

We had two shots on target against Wolves. Two! It beggars belief that this can be considered 'front foot' by anyone. :lol:

Murphy does seem to be a weird one. The only time he sounds happy is when he's co-commentating and he's witnessed a horror tackle.

On 03/10/2021 at 01:03, Yorkie said:

The same people will probably be reinventing Bruce's stint in five years time. 

"He actually outperformed Rafa for two seasons you know!!"

• 1 year later...