Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Newcastle United (02/10/21)

Disco

Turning into quite the pathetic season this, like. You probably wouldn't say that of his first season, it was just entirely predictable how we wouldn't progress beyond what had already been achieved by Rafa despite the investment. Second season was pretty terrible. But this has been dire so far, like. 8 games and no wins against the teams we've played is a joke of a return. 

15 minutes ago, worthy said:

Keep on going to matches and show your acceptance for this dogshit, simpletons :lol:

It’s not the fans fault simple as that - you’re a cunt for even suggesting it is or trying to spark up an internal argument about it 

focus your anger on the owner of this abortion of a club 

focus your anger on charnley

focus your anger on Bruce 

We are a soulless discrace now 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It’s not the fans fault simple as that - you’re a cunt for even suggesting it is or trying to spark up an internal argument about it 

Focus your money on NUFC

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Turning into quite the pathetic season this, like. You probably wouldn't say that of his first season, it was just entirely predictable how we wouldn't progress beyond what had already been achieved by Rafa despite the investment. Second season was pretty terrible. But this has been dire so far, like. 8 games and no wins against the teams we've played is a joke of a return. 

Few times he’s said ‘it’s his job to win a football match’ like it’s the most difficult task known to man. Such a pathetic loser.

The bloke is fucking clownshoes. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Choose life, choose NUFC

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

It’s not the fans fault they’re just complicit. They’ve been happy to keep pumping money in to Ashley’s pocket. Our fans only care about looking good rather than doing what is actually good for the club.

I don't quite agree with this, majority of fans are passionate about Newcastle United FC rather than this St. James Holdings Limited that we're seeing marauding as a football club. The majority won't separate the two.

2 minutes ago, robbo_11 said:

I don't quite agree with this, majority of fans are passionate about Newcastle United FC rather than this St. James Holdings Limited that we're seeing marauding as a football club. The majority won't separate the two.

then why is the atmosphere so shit all the time. I could forgive them turning up if they actually created an atmosphere while there. They claim to “support the team, but not the regime”, but in practice “support the regime, not the team”.

Guest HTT II
16 minutes ago, tgarve said:

I’ve got a time for you @HTT II but come on it’s not about fans simple as that 

we have a cretin of an owner who now has seemingly taken heat off himself due to forcing through a sale which mainly be if it’s himself 

I’ve got a lot of time for you and it’s not the fans’ fault that Mike Ashley is a cunt and Bruce is shit, but it is of my opinion it is their fault that Ashley has been here for over a decade now and Bruce gets a free ride and furthermore that by continuing to put their money into the club this shit show continues, they are enabling it all and therefore I have zero empathy with them and nothing but disdain for them. They have the club they deserve, I hope they enjoy/suffer what their money is paying for. 

Edited by HTT II