Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Thanks Pete.

Dont have a clue. We dont leak at all. All info they got is shady agent talk and other clubs who wants the bidding war out in the world. One of the most pointless tweet i have read this window, and there has been a lot.

7 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

If we sign him and he does the business I'll be first in line to buy all the NUFC-branded merch. The cowboy hat, the flag, presumably some sort of semi-automatic assault rifle

Sorry to be pedantic, but just want to point out that that term only has validity in a rather confused U. S. legal context.

In terms of weaponry an assault rifle is by definition capable of full auto or burst fire. 

Pete making subtle suggestions that foreign journalists are stiring up transfer stories, when it's been his channels that has ran with this nonsense for most of the day. :lol:

No fucker would have batted an eyelid until they invited that Portuguese fella on.

1 hour ago, B-more Mag said:

Newsboy in flat cap: Extra, extra, read all ‘bout it, @Disco endorses @KaKa for best poster 2022. 

The thread needed a newsboy in a flat cap tbf, now do some extra, extra shouting about transfers please, the thread's picking up pace again with some new and spicy names being thrown into the mix.

12 minutes ago, gdm said:

Tbf What you wanting him to say? I don’t even think the club know how many it’ll be at this point 

Just say you don't know, rather than give it the "as I understand it", "my information is" nonsense in his earlier Tweets. Respect to him for interacting on the madhouse though.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Just say you don't know, rather than give it the "as I understand it", "my information is" nonsense in his earlier Tweets. Respect to him for interacting on the madhouse though.

He’s pretty much saying he doesn’t know. He doesn’t say my information is or I understand it in that tweet. I get he’s probably guilty of that at times but nothing wrong with that tweet 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

He’s pretty much saying he doesn’t know. He doesn’t say my information is or I understand it in that tweet. I get he’s probably guilty of that at times but nothing wrong with that tweet 

Fair, he's been fielding questions. If he'd said from the off "the club are keeping their cards close to their chest, we'll have to see how it plays out" then I'd respect that, but he answers in a way that suggests he might be in the know, when he clearly isn't.

Pulisic would be fun, it's always nice having a USA player in squad, it was cool when Yedlin was here even though he was never the best. He wasn't bad either for where we were at the time.

As for Pulisic I'm not sure he's a massive upgrade, at least for the price he would probably command, he doesn't seem to have lived up to the promise he showed when he broke through a few years back. I mean he has to be better than Almiron and Fraser right? Or is he? Legitimately don't know any more, just because someone plays for Chelsea doesn't mean they're actually any good...

What a shit post lol, just the ramblings of a USA fan in a boring meeting.

52 minutes ago, gdm said:

He’s interacting on his Twitter. He hasn’t offered the tweet up as some big exclusive for sky. 

Anytime any of them tweet anything it gets ridiculously over analysed:lol:Someone asked his opinion and he replied, nowt more to it really. 

39 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

Pulisic would be fun, it's always nice having a USA player in squad, it was cool when Yedlin was here even though he was never the best. He wasn't bad either for where we were at the time.

As for Pulisic I'm not sure he's a massive upgrade, at least for the price he would probably command, he doesn't seem to have lived up to the promise he showed when he broke through a few years back. I mean he has to be better than Almiron and Fraser right? Or is he? Legitimately don't know any more, just because someone plays for Chelsea doesn't mean they're actually any good...

What a shit post lol, just the ramblings of a USA fan in a boring meeting.

Your conclusion there is top notch ?

But yes, safe to say Pulisic is a gargantuan upgrade on either Almiron or Fraser. Sadly don't think it's a realistic target though. If Chelsea do make him available he won't be short of takers across Europe, let alone in the PL.