Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

The Dieng one is strange. By all accounts he’s 5th choice at Marseille and apparently turned up for pre season overweight and out of shape. I’ve never seen him before, I usually rely on @KaKa and @McCormick for good information on these players, not sure if you lads know much about him ?

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The Dieng one is strange. By all accounts he’s 5th choice at Marseille and apparently turned up for pre season overweight and out of shape. I’ve never seen him before, I usually rely on @KaKa and @McCormick for good information on these players, not sure if you lads know much about him ?

The rawest of raw players. Good energy,  pressing, attitude and great physical attributes but he has a bit of Joelinton about him in that he never really seems to strike the ball cleanly. There’s a player there and, for 12 or so million, he’d be a massive bargain imo.

10 minutes ago, McCormick said:

The rawest of raw players. Good energy,  pressing, attitude and great physical attributes but he has a bit of Joelinton about him in that he never really seems to strike the ball cleanly. There’s a player there and, for 12 or so million, he’d be a massive bargain imo.

Cheers appreciate the write ups and Information on these players you give 👍

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

Even if we make signings by then, not sure they would be selected against Tranmere in the League Cup!

I think we'll have a canny Milk Cup 11 if all our second choices play.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Is this lad an out and out striker or can he play wide forward ? As in will we still need another wide player or will he cover it ?

I don't know the answer to this but I imagine if we can get this lad for a cheaper price that the likes of Maddison, I imagine it will be because we are keeping some money back for a loan deal somewhere.

17 minutes ago, 54 said:

Romano seal of approval is enough for a thread right?

Soon as a bid comes in from us, get the thread open and the yellow ticket primed. This definitely sounds like the prospect that seems closest at the moment