Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

44 minutes ago, alexf said:

Would love a top level DM to cover Bruno but also play alongside when fit again and allow him to play abit more free maybe as people constantly allude to. 

Think all team in and around us have that in Rodri for City, Casemiro for Manu and Partey for Arsenal.

Would possibly take us to another level in my opinion. 

Who that player is I have no idea though.

Ibrahim Sangare.

10 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

Villa supposedly after Mikel Merino......I would be all over that mind.

No, no, just no! Love Merino.

If he is available we have to go and bring him back. 

Ha cannot under any circumstances come back to the Prem and end up at Villa man. Hell no!

20 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

At this stage I think we’ll be going for youth or world class upgrades rather than filling the squad with further additions ‘for the sake of it’. Players like Billing fall into the Sarr/Cornet category people were keen for in the summer but the club never seemed interested.

I realise this is flippant but there’s a significant part of me that thinks if we replaced Longstaff with someone who can do all of the graft he does and put away chances, we’d win the fucking league.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

No, no, just no! Love Merino.

If he is available we have to go and bring him back. 

Ha cannot under any circumstances come back to the Prem and end up at Villa man. Hell no!

Remind me why he left before, was he on loan or what was the deal? Really had something about him that lad.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

With three fit CMs, there's no way we don't dip into the market at some point.

Certainly hope so.  I thought we needed one before Bruno got injured, with another one to follow in the summer.  As I can't see Shelvey staying and we need rotation in there.  

Even if Bruno is only missing for a few games.  I still think we need another CM this window.  If Bruno is out for a month or more.  Then we desperately need one in. 

I think this is also where a Tielemans would be handy.if we're priced out for Neves. £20-25m seems like something we should be pushing. He's not as dynamic as Bruno or Neves but he has that bit about him when he's got the ball that we lack without Bruno.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

41 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Aye, Ki and Shelvey developed a pretty strong partnership together. Was hard for Merino to get back in. 

4 minutes ago, christ said:

Now there’s a player I completely forgot about. 

Been waiting for nearly a year for him to pop up on Toondle ??

9 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Am surprised nobody is in for Declan Rice, I’d imagine their better players would jump at a chance to leave right now.

Chelsea to overpay for him in the summer to beat others to his signature.  They'll offer him a 7 year deal and £300k a week.