Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Make of it what you will but one of my patients I saw this morning knows one of the groundsmen who has said Maddison a done deal in summer. Don’t all have a go at once I’m just relaying info, may be bollocks 😂

Well that depends what type of doctor you are; animal doctor? (from the horses mouth), do you work with mental patients or perhaps those with dementia?

Not doubting his talent, but signing an 18 year-old who has only played 10 league games, to deputise for Trippier seems a bit risky.

Manquillo has had bad games, but think he’s largely solid when called upon. I’d prefer if Fresneda was allowed to develop at Valladolid until the end of the season and Manquillo could then move on.

18 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Make of it what you will but one of my patients I saw this morning knows one of the groundsmen who has said Maddison a done deal in summer. Don’t all have a go at once I’m just relaying info, may be bollocks 😂

A lad I know reckons the same but if that was the case why hasn’t he signed 

2 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

A lad I know reckons the same but if that was the case why hasn’t he signed 

Who knows, could be a whole host of reasons but I’m only regurgitating what someone else has said. Might well be bollocks but he didn’t seem like a bullshitter 🤷‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, loki679 said:

How would the groundsman know? :lol:

I would hazard a guess that working within an organisation as to say in the local Tesco might mean you’re closer to information 😂

Ive no idea whether there’s anything in, probably not, thought it warranted mentioning 🤷‍♂️