Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5mins of YT has him as Joelinton Carrick hybrid. Lacking the pace that I think we need and are missing already in midfield if alongside Bruno and Joelinton. Billing probably cheaper who looks a similar player and probably quicker around the pitch.

Guest dazzanufc1892
15 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

According to his wiki his current club is Newcastle United so must be true 😂

Honestly say hardly ever seen him play. He class? 

One of my fav players to watch, keeps it simple, in a more aggressive way to Rodri id say. It all ticks through him without really having to notice. Looked brilliant in WC too I thought. Won me a fair bit by betting on him having over 50 passes

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Danjuma in talks with Bournemouth and Everton over a loan move, I’d happily have him here for 6 months.

He hasn’t been that good this season - plus has the same work rate issues ASM - defeats the purpose 

1 hour ago, NWMag said:

See so many people say this and it’s so infuriating, of course he is going to say this haha.

Pretty sure managers usually confirm their transfer plans and potential bids so the press and other clubs know all about it.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Are you suggesting we should go for Phil Billing rather than Milinkovic Savid? (based on one Youtube viedo you've watched)

Only watched 5mins like I said but they look very similar players. Billing I think looks quicker across the ground. Do you disagree?

4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Only watched 5mins like I said but they look very similar players. Billing I think looks quicker across the ground. Do you disagree?

I don't really have an opinion on how speedy Phil Billing is tbh :lol:

Just find it mad that you can watch a 5 mins video of someone and then you're alternative suggestion is Phil Billing

Edited by joeyt