Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

16 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

You'll do for me bonny lad...

FbKJR4TVQAEuejM.jpeg.jpg

Looks good like, although playing for Ajax in the Erdevise I imagine Shelvey's stats would look a lot better too [emoji38]

Paying that much for a player from Holland isn't something I'd have had us pegged for tbh.

We probably changed our mind about what Bruno's "best" position was after his remarkable goalscoring form after he joined. Lad certainly knows where the goal is. Would be wasted parked behind the back four.

That Matt O'Neil kid mentioned in the previous page seems a natural successor to Jonjo. Has a good eye for a Hollywood pass.

Guest reefatoon

Can’t get my head around a holding midfielder being called a 6. Will never bow down to that filth. It’s a 4 all day long. Fuck modern day football and it’s wank ways.

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Can’t get my head around a holding midfielder being called a 6. Will never bow down to that filth. It’s a 4 all day long. Fuck modern day football and it’s wank ways.

It makes 100% sense I'm sorry to say to everyone.

2       4      5      3

8       6       7

10      9      11

This is why 6 is a DM.

Things change and this is one of those things.

52 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye, definitely suggests more of a pure DM. Touched on it in the Isak thread but as good as Joelinton is, he needs to start adding something in the opposition box in this case. No excuses or reasons he shouldn't be able to either.

Hasn't he made more chances than anyone else so far this season?

2 hours ago, Jinky said:

I seem to recall that we signed Warren Barton for what at the time was a world record fee for a defender.....[emoji38]

[emoji38] We were crazy at times. I remember Keegan desperately trying to break our transfer record over and over, he wanted Giuseppe Signori to be like the new Beardsley, I think Hall finally said no! And well.... we know the rest. 

Loved the 90s 

One more signing, be that loan of permanent and I'll be content with that. Ideally a RW or DM but a CAM would also do if it was someone who could improve the starting XI rather than a squad player.

Alvarez has been touted and he'd certainly do. I think bringing in a player like him which would allow Bruno to play as an 8 would negate the immediate need for new Attacking Midfielder and perhaps somewhat lessen the need for a RW as Almirom and Bruno do work very well together ans Isak can play that position if needed.

Guest reefatoon
38 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Modern day wank football is the football our modern day manager operates in. 

Aye should have worded that better.

Fuck the absolute wet flannels wanting to change shit for no good reason. Dicks.

90s:

2      5          6      3

8         4

7                          11

9         10

From the Mail cover for Trippier -

Meanwhile, Newcastle are exploring a deal for West Ham right-back Harrison Ashby.

The 20-year-old started in West Ham's Europa Conference League win against Viborg earlier this month and has been tipped for a bright future making a handful of first team appearances over the past two seasons. 

David Moyes has promoted the Scotland U21 international to his first team squad this season but Newcastle will see if a £2.5million offer will tempt West Ham to sell.

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

From the Mail cover for Trippier -

Meanwhile, Newcastle are exploring a deal for West Ham right-back Harrison Ashby.

The 20-year-old started in West Ham's Europa Conference League win against Viborg earlier this month and has been tipped for a bright future making a handful of first team appearances over the past two seasons. 

David Moyes has promoted the Scotland U21 international to his first team squad this season but Newcastle will see if a £2.5million offer will tempt West Ham to sell.

do you have a link?