Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

We were linked with Trossard early on, should've gotten him then. If anything, it points to how astute our scouting team is - almost everyone we'd been more than half-seriously linked with have been tearing it up, even Pedro.

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Available for 25 million supposedly 

Seems a no brainer if the same price/cheaper than Pedro.

Pulisic with some token minutes today. Still think he is the most likely of the Chelsea bunch to come here. Best of the group we are linked to as well. Been all quiet on the broja front though an unused sub along with CHO (who I thought already moved to Germany?)

The talk of a more classic DM being signed in order for Bruno to be played in a more advanced role makes me think we're looking for someone to play on the right that isn't really a wide player.

Say we did sign a proper destroyer. With him and Joelinton we'd have a lot of physical presence in the middle of the field but we'd be a bit reliant on Bruno in terms of someone who I'd fancy to really pick a pass for Isak to get on the end of.

Could see us trying to get Maddison and if we can't going for Pedro instead. While they'd be a RW on the team sheet, in reality they'd play closer to a #10 when we have the ball and allow Trippier to be super advanced and basically a winger.

In practice would look more like this.

Alvarez*

Joe            Targett

Bruno

Trippier         

Maddison*                 ASM

Isak    

*Or someone in that mould of player.

Bruno, Trips and Maddison* being who most of the play goes through down the right side, drawing teams over to that side and giving ASM lots of space to work in. If teams have the nerve to attempt counter attacks Joe can kill them.

7 minutes ago, Elric said:

£5 million is more than reasonable, especially after the shit they pulled in January. Bit late in the window for this simping, Martin, daft cunt :lol:

Aye fuck him and fuck Man Utd (after the January carry on). I certainly wouldn't let him go loan that's for sure unless they pay a big fee.

16 minutes ago, Elric said:

£5 million is more than reasonable, especially after the shit they pulled in January. Bit late in the window for this simping, Martin, daft cunt :lol:

I was feeling a bit sympathetic when I first heard that he might move to Old Trafford, but if they won't even stump up £5m they can get to fuck. He's more valuable to us than loaning him out, regardless of what he wants.

Where looking to challenge this lot so why would we potentially leave ourselves with Darlow between the sticks. Unless it’s to good to turn down, tell him to knuckle down and respect the contract he was happy to sign.

Edited by Whitley mag

4 hours ago, Mazzy said:

It makes 100% sense I'm sorry to say to everyone.

2       4      5      3

8       6       7

10      9      11

This is why 6 is a DM.

Things change and this is one of those things.

7 is a right winger and 11 a left winger. 4 a DM. 

3 hours ago, STM said:

90s:

2      5          6      3

8         4

7                          11

9         10

:nods:

23 minutes ago, Shak said:

The talk of a more classic DM being signed in order for Bruno to be played in a more advanced role makes me think we're looking for someone to play on the right that isn't really a wide player.

Say we did sign a proper destroyer. With him and Joelinton we'd have a lot of physical presence in the middle of the field but we'd be a bit reliant on Bruno in terms of someone who I'd fancy to really pick a pass for Isak to get on the end of.

Could see us trying to get Maddison and if we can't going for Pedro instead. While they'd be a RW on the team sheet, in reality they'd play closer to a #10 when we have the ball and allow Trippier to be super advanced and basically a winger.

Alvarez*

Joe            Targett

Bruno

Trippier         

Isak    

Bruno, Trips and Maddison* being who most of the play goes through down the right side, drawing teams over to that side and giving ASM lots of space to work in. If teams have the nerve to attempt counter attacks Joe can kill them.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Also can see how Isak slots into that role when Wilson is fit to start up front.

37 minutes ago, Shak said:

Alvarez*

Joe            Targett

Bruno

Trippier         

Isak    

More qualified than Brucey was

46 minutes ago, Elric said:

Yeah, if they don’t want to stump up the measly 5 million after the bullshit with the dancing tiktok idiot they can fuck right off

3 minutes ago, worthy said:

Yeah, if they don’t want to stump up the measly 5 million after the bullshit with the dancing tiktok idiot they can fuck right off

To be fair to them they ended up doing us a massive favour. Really happy we never signed Lingard man.

Just now, KaKa said:

To be fair to them they ended up doing us a massive favour. Really happy we never signed Lingard man.

I do agree but for me it’s principle and shithouse them back. Petty I know but damn it :lol:

People posting formations upside down will be first against the wall come the revolution.

Strikers at the top, goalie at the bottom please. That way the left-sided players are on, you know, the left? 

Edited by Chris_R

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Also can see how Isak slots into that role when Wilson is fit to start up front.

I must say I don't know enough about Isak as a player to know if that's something he'd be suited to. From highlights and the like I would have thought he's a striker and if not he might be more suited to ASM's role in the formation I posted?

Suppose it depends how the next few weeks go. If he comes in and scores a few and looks dynamite leading the line I'd struggle to move him out of that spot much tbh.