Training Times

ceolnamara

Afternoon all,

We are making our yearly pilgrimage from the north of Scotland to the toon tomorrow. Didn’t manage to get any tickets for me and my daughter but still live in hope Nspares comes up with a miracle. 

failing that long shot I was thinking of taking her down to training ground for the players coming out so she could maybe get a chance of meeting the lads. 

anyone have any advice of times etc?

3 hours ago, ceolnamara said:

Will they be online or just call up the box office?

Probably both but definitely worth calling the box office both mornings and asking. And even if they fob you of keep checking online throughout the day

On 15/10/2022 at 19:23, SteV said:

Probably both but definitely worth calling the box office both mornings and asking. And even if they fob you of keep checking online throughout the day

Thanks for the advice mate! Kept an eye out this morning hitting refresh and managed to get 3 tickets for the Leazes end for Wednesday night.  Absolutlely buzzing to smash the toffees :)

3 minutes ago, ceolnamara said:

Thanks for the advice mate! Kept an eye out this morning hitting refresh and managed to get 3 tickets for the Leazes end for Wednesday night.  Absolutlely buzzing to smash the toffees :)

Great to hear.

Always tickets available from returns the week of the game. Just need a bit of luck in terms of being free to try and get them whenever they happen to come out.