Help re: picture of a small lad sticking his middle finger up

Guest Andrew Flintoff

how long ago was this taken

I dont know exactly. 3 years I think.

Dutchman, where does your interest in NUFC come from? Most of "you" are West Ham or Spurs fans I believe?

I followed them ever since I've met a NUFC fan on my holiday back in 1997. We became friends that holiday and Ive been watching them on TV for all those years. NUFC is the only english club I feel sympathy for. I know some ajax fans who support spurs. Nver heard of any supporting West Ham. For me Toon Army is a very special club. Are you a toon army fan too? Are you dutch?

I am a Dutch Toon fan too. Have had a season ticket for three years now starting when I moved to Newcastle, although I am not using it as much as I did due to being back in Holland. I'm not to fond of your other club btw..  :winking:

Guest TheDutchman

Dutchman, where does your interest in NUFC come from? Most of "you" are West Ham or Spurs fans I believe?

I followed them ever since I've met a NUFC fan on my holiday back in 1997. We became friends that holiday and Ive been watching them on TV for all those years. NUFC is the only english club I feel sympathy for. I know some ajax fans who support spurs. Nver heard of any supporting West Ham. For me Toon Army is a very special club. Are you a toon army fan too? Are you dutch?

I am a Dutch Toon fan too. Have had a season ticket for three years now starting when I moved to Newcastle, although I am not using it as much as I did due to being back in Holland. I'm not to fond of your other club btw.. :winking:

You had your work in Newcastle? Sounds great, a seasonticket of NUFC. Still going to some matches?

I cant help being an ajax supporter. Grew op with it thanks to my dad. But im not an 'avarage' ajax supporter.

I respect everyone who supports an other club. I dont hate feyenoord or psv either. Just make laugh of them ;)

Whats your dutch club? Wherein Holland you re from?

Guest stormrider

Here's my attempt (I wasn't impressed with the first one, sorry!).

I haven't got time at the mo' to 'black out' his face, but I think it looks pretty good up to now.  I'll have a go at polishing them both up once my exams are out of the way.

Si

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/129/342619505_084988d502_o.jpg

OR

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/148/342619509_d0c9c4dc29_o.jpg

basta

fuckin skillful man  blueeek.gif

I am a Dutch Toon fan too. Have had a season ticket for three years now starting when I moved to Newcastle, although I am not using it as much as I did due to being back in Holland. I'm not to fond of your other club btw.. :winking:

You had your work in Newcastle? Sounds great, a seasonticket of NUFC. Still going to some matches?

I cant help being an ajax supporter. Grew op with it thanks to my dad. But im not an 'avarage' ajax supporter.

I respect everyone who supports an other club. I dont hate feyenoord or psv either. Just make laugh of them ;)

I worked in Newcastle, and may return shortly. I try to go to as many matches as I can this season, which works out as approx 1 per month. I am from Rotterdam, support that utter joke of a club from over here but never felt the urge to go to Feyenoord matches on a regular basis. Don't like the atmosphere as much as I enjoy it in Newcastle.

Guest TheDutchman

I worked in Newcastle, and may return shortly. I try to go to as many matches as I can this season, which works out as approx 1 per month. I am from Rotterdam, support that utter joke of a club from over here but never felt the urge to go to Feyenoord matches on a regular basis. Don't like the atmosphere as much as I enjoy it in Newcastle.

:) from Rotterdam. Sorry for my remark about R'dam. I meant that its not a good thing to bring up your son the way he's been acting in the photo (altough its a funny photo). I miss something in Holland too. The atmosphere is just not good. Often too hostile. Thats why Im so glad to finally visit Newcastle in Feb. England is the home of footbal after all! Are you planning to visit NUFC - Liverpool as well? A great oppurtunity to see Kuijt play.

:) from Rotterdam. Sorry for my remark about R'dam. I meant that its not a good thing to bring up your son the way he's been acting in the photo (altough its a funny photo). I miss something in Holland too. The atmosphere is just not good. Often too hostile. Thats why Im so glad to finally visit Newcastle in Feb. England is the home of footbal after all! Are you planning to visit NUFC - Liverpool as well? A great oppurtunity to see Kuijt play.

Is that the first match you'll visit? I'm not sure whether I will be there, but I'll let you know at the time. It's the hostility I hate about Dutch football too..

Guest guinness_fiend

Nufc_4_life, I used Paint Shop Pro (I cannot be arsed with Photoshop unless I have to).  I'm glad you all like it!  :)

Guest TheDutchman

Is that the first match you'll visit? I'm not sure whether I will be there, but I'll let you know at the time. It's the hostility I hate about Dutch football too..

Nice if you'll let me know. You just cant miss that one! Its the second time I'll see the toon play. The first time was in the season 03/04 at White Hart Lane. I sat right next to the away stand. Unfortunately spurs won the game (1-0).