Duncan Ferguson

Mr. Slugworth

hiarious.....too many footy manager 06ers on here.

it all depends who is available,if a decent left back becomes available on loan more can be spent elsewhere,if a quality left back is available to buy then the manager has to think if he is worth that amount out of his budget.......then what if a huntelaar was available for our whole budget,would it be worth getting him now for next season and deal with the defence in the summer.writing off this season,starting preperations for next season now.

hiarious.....too many footy manager 06ers on here.

it all depends who is available,if a decent left back becomes available on loan more can be spent elsewhere,if a quality left back is available to buy then the manager has to think if he is worth that amount out of his budget.......then what if a huntelaar was available for our whole budget,would it be worth getting him now for next season and deal with the defence in the summer.writing off this season,starting preperations for next season now.

You said it  bluewink.gif

I honestly dont think Beattie would be a bad shout!

Remind me what he's done since he went to Everton bluebigeek.gif

The only ferguson we'll end up with is Barry, on loan, got a sneaky feeling. Just down the road from where he is now and another crack at the PL with a bigger team blueyes.gif

well he clearly has done nothing since he went to everton but i dont think he will cost much, he has nothing to lose there will be no pressure on him and at the end of the day it wont matter when he ends up being 3rd choice!

Beattie would still command big wages though, Loan deal maybe, yes

True, again a good shout although even with owen fit we still need another striker so id rather a permanent deal. I dont want ameobi anywhere near the first team!

Have to agree on your last point, ameobi FFS, 6' 11" and you couldn't get a chronicle under his feet when he jumps tongue.gif

Aye. Someone posted a class about 18 months or so ago when they said he's about 6' 3" standing up and about 5' when he jumps.