James Milner most in form and productive English winger this season?

Gallowgate End

i also really like milner, but i do miss a bit of pace sometimes. but his work ethics are great - he simply never gives up, and that makes up for quite a bit of the lack of pace. also pure pace is not enough, just take a look at rommedahl at charlton - he is as fast as they come, but very very wastefull! besides, we already have quite a bit of pace in the team with dyer, martins, zoggy and duff!

milner needs to work a bit on his crossing - but he has shown us at times that he can put in a decent cross, so i have high hopes in that department.

i hope he stays a newcastle player for years to come - down to earth, hardworking, very likeable player!

Agree with all that, apart form Duff, he hasn't looked particularly fast and I fear his pacey days are behind him.

i also really like milner, but i do miss a bit of pace sometimes. but his work ethics are great - he simply never gives up, and that makes up for quite a bit of the lack of pace. also pure pace is not enough, just take a look at rommedahl at charlton - he is as fast as they come, but very very wastefull! besides, we already have quite a bit of pace in the team with dyer, martins, zoggy and duff!

milner needs to work a bit on his crossing - but he has shown us at times that he can put in a decent cross, so i have high hopes in that department.

i hope he stays a newcastle player for years to come - down to earth, hardworking, very likeable player!

Agree with all that, apart form Duff, he hasn't looked particularly fast and I fear his pacey days are behind him.

you might be right there - just thought that only three pacy players seemed a bit too little :-P

Guest kingdawson

I'm not saying this because of my user name or anything but Milner is really beginning to remind me of Waddle, t'he trade mark step overs, lack of pace but makes up for it with skill and trickery. Oh and seems pretty two footed! Delighted with him tbh  :thup:

Thanks for this gem. Gonna report back to GG first thing tomorrow morning O0

Well he has pissed all over your "wonderkid" in terms of end product over the last 18 months, tbh.

oh ok so stats actually count for something now?, funny that, because last season when i used stats to show how much jenas shitted on your entire midfield i was told that "stats mean nothing". I guess these statistic can only be used in favour of a Newcastle player.

I'm not saying this because of my user name or anything but Milner is really beginning to remind me of Waddle, t'he trade mark step overs, lack of pace but makes up for it with skill and trickery. Oh and seems pretty two footed! Delighted with him tbh  :thup:

Well he has pissed all over your "wonderkid" in terms of end product over the last 18 months, tbh.

oh ok so stats actually count for something now?, funny that, because last season when i used stats to show how much jenas shitted on your entire midfield i was told that "stats mean nothing". I guess these statistic can only be used in favour of a Newcastle player.

Jenas is shit though, right?

Well if end product counts for nothing and its all about how quickly you can run up and down a line then Lennon is probably better than Ronaldo.