James Milner most in form and productive English winger this season?

Gallowgate End

The reason Milner looks like an old fashioned winger is because he wears his shirt baggy and not tucked in and has a haircut and face combo that looks like something out of a 1940s comic.

haha

Stick Milner on the left :)

or barry,a natural left footer.

Barry will get played at left back, which is a waste, he's much better used left side of midfield.

Bridge and Barry should play tbh.

Fuck Cole off, he's been shite since he went to Chelsea.

Barry will get played at left back, which is a waste, he's much better used left side of midfield.

f*** Cole off, he's been s**** since he went to Chelsea.

Bridge has pulled out, I think.

f*** Cole off, he's been s**** since he went to Chelsea.

Bridge has pulled out, I think.

Indeed he has. Chelsea's only fit left-back has been withdrawn from the squad with Giggsitis.  :rolleyes:

Guest kingdawson

Lennon gets the nod for England because he plays for a London club, simple. See also: reasons why it took Gareth Barry so long to get a shout - playing outside the capital, not for Man U or Liverpool and not for Boro.

The reason Milner looks like an old fashioned winger is because he wears his shirt baggy and not tucked in and has a haircut and face combo that looks like something out of a 1940s comic.

Yeah im sure thats the only reason :rolleyes:.

Guest Hodgson09

Didn't you know the secret to Lennons speed is his racing stripes. It's hilarious I bet him and Jenas bum each other all day.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

I'm not saying this because of my user name or anything but Milner is really beginning to remind me of Waddle, the trade mark step overs, lack of pace but makes up for it with skill and trickery. Oh and seems pretty two footed! Delighted with him tbh  :thup:

Guest kingdawson

I'm not saying this because of my user name or anything but Milner is really beginning to remind me of Waddle, the trade mark step overs, lack of pace but makes up for it with skill and trickery. Oh and seems pretty two footed! Delighted with him tbh  :thup:

Thanks for this gem. Gonna report back to GG first thing tomorrow morning O0

What a gem aye?

Will I be the joke of the day?  :rolleyes:

Aye. You do that...It'll be funny as fuck.  :rolleyes:

Is that Chris Waddle who was playing for Tow Law and working in a sausage factory until he was 20, by which time James Milner was playing regular Premiership football? Stop making a tit of yourself.

Guest kingdawson

Is that Chris Waddle who was playing for Tow Law and working in a sausage factory until he was 20, by which time James Milner was playing regular Premiership football? Stop making a tit of yourself.

oh so he was only comparing them by what they've acheived at a young age :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.  I think its you making a tit out of yourself trying to justify he's ridiculous statement.

oh so he was only comparing them by what they've acheived at a young age :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.  I think its you making a tit out of yourself trying to justify he's ridiculous statement.

He's? What the fuck are you talking about?

It's no more ridiculous than saying of a kid playing for Tow Law - "He'll be one of the best players in Europe within ten years".

Yeah the very same! wasn't saying he was born in the same house or that his career is following the same footsteps! Just that his general style of play sometimes reminds me of him! How ridiculous!!!

Guest kingdawson

He's? What the f*** are you talking about?

It's no more ridiculous than saying of a kid playing for Tow Law - "He'll be one of the best players in Europe within ten years".

sorry was meant to say his ridiculous statement (waddle wonderland statement about milner im refering to). Put it this way, if the roles were reversed and someone on gg said that about one of our players, there would be a 3 page thread about it right now. Comparing Milner to Waddle is like comparing champagne to piss.

sorry was meant to say his ridiculous statement (waddle wonderland statement about milner im refering to). Put it this way, if the roles were reversed and someone on gg said that about one of our players, there would be a 3 page thread about it right now. Comparing Milner to Waddle is like comparing champaign to piss.

Spectacularly missed the point again. Well done sir.

sorry was meant to say his ridiculous statement (waddle wonderland statement about milner im refering to). Put it this way, if the roles were reversed and someone on gg said that about one of our players, there would be a 3 page thread about it right now. Comparing Milner to Waddle is like comparing champaign to piss.

Very complementary of you. Didn't realise you rated Milner so highly. Bit harsh to compare Waddle to piss though...

PS. It's champagne. Mongtard.  :rolleyes:

Guest kingdawson

Spectacularly missed the point again. Well done sir.

No mate, i get the point you are trying to make BUT my point is that if the exact same wording was used to describe the 'similarities' between one of our current players and a legend, there would be a 3 page thread on it twisting the words and making it out to sound like we were comparing the players or saying the current player is as good as the legend. I hope you finally understand.

Guest Ridzuan

Back to the topic,I completely agree that Milner is the most in form and productive English winger this season.He has been wonderful for us considering he is still very young and he only can get better.

i also really like milner, but i do miss a bit of pace sometimes. but his work ethics are great - he simply never gives up, and that makes up for quite a bit of the lack of pace. also pure pace is not enough, just take a look at rommedahl at charlton - he is as fast as they come, but very very wastefull! besides, we already have quite a bit of pace in the team with dyer, martins, zoggy and duff!

milner needs to work a bit on his crossing - but he has shown us at times that he can put in a decent cross, so i have high hopes in that department.

i hope he stays a newcastle player for years to come - down to earth, hardworking, very likeable player!

Well he has pissed all over your "wonderkid" in terms of end product over the last 18 months, tbh.