Getting the best out of Scott Parker

Guest Knightrider

N'Zogbia i'd imagine.

Can't imagine why anyone would think Zog is our best midfielder right now. He's had one good season and has potential but that's it.

I WAS referrign to the Zog, yes. He may not have reached his full potential yet, but he has still shown that he has more than any of the others. For me, anyway.

He 'potentially' has more than the others.

Last season he was good, this season he's been s****. If that qualifies him as our best midfielder we are in more trouble than I thought.

Who do you think is our best midfielder, out of interest?

Butt. At what he does.

Emre. At what he does.

Neither are actually good enough for what I want from the team though.

See, i think ZOG is better at what HE does than either of those, overall. But hey, its all about opinions (even them wrong ones about Luque being good).

Aye, true enough. But he was s*** this season.  You're going by last season but that's the past.

Its only last season, mate.

Aye, I know. But he's a young player, I expect them to lose form. Nowt against him, man but he's not our best player TODAY!!! Surely.

I think he's our most talented midfielder today, yes. Out of form, granted, but still with more talent/ability than the rest of them, who are very average really.

Can't disagree with that. But he has to do the business, not potentially do the business.

N'Zogbia i'd imagine.

Can't imagine why anyone would think Zog is our best midfielder right now. He's had one good season and has potential but that's it.

I WAS referrign to the Zog, yes. He may not have reached his full potential yet, but he has still shown that he has more than any of the others. For me, anyway.

He 'potentially' has more than the others.

Last season he was good, this season he's been s****. If that qualifies him as our best midfielder we are in more trouble than I thought.

Who do you think is our best midfielder, out of interest?

Butt. At what he does.

Emre. At what he does.

Neither are actually good enough for what I want from the team though.

See, i think ZOG is better at what HE does than either of those, overall. But hey, its all about opinions (even them wrong ones about Luque being good).

Aye, true enough. But he was s*** this season.  You're going by last season but that's the past.

Its only last season, mate.

Aye, I know. But he's a young player, I expect them to lose form. Nowt against him, man but he's not our best player TODAY!!! Surely.

I think he's our most talented midfielder today, yes. Out of form, granted, but still with more talent/ability than the rest of them, who are very average really.

Can't disagree with that. But he has to do the business, not potentially do the business.

True of all of them, but he's the one i genuinely feel CAN do the business. The others are capable of doing a job in a mid table team, i think he has the talent to be so much more than that.

Or become a big pile of shite like some of the other "potentials" did. But thats negative, and i don't do negative, me.

Hopefully, now he's coming back, we can drop Duff and get the Zog back up to speed.