Barcelona - The Bestest Academy of Football in the World?

Delima

Guest Invicta_Toon

Delima is a total closet manc, can't recall seeing a thread started by him that wasn't about the manc wanks

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36837.0

... can't recall seeing a thread started by him that wasn't about the manc wanks [or didn't somehow include a reference to the manc wanks]

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36837.msg726559#msg726559

tbh

Why don't you just apologise for making false accusations and slandering, instead of adding a totally different comment "posthumously" to try to cover your own stupidity?

aye because it's a totally different comment isn't it??!!!??!

I await your lawyers letter re: slander on an internet message board

manc lover

Middlesbrough have the best academy by a country mile.

Eh? Most of their young players are nothing special.

If you can manage to bring even one single player through from the academy to first team regular, then that must surely be considered a success.

I don't even think you need that - Even if you shift the players who don't quite make it - We got decent money for the  likes of Bradley Wright-Phillips and Lee Croft - the Academy pays for itself and you've lost nothing. The multiple England internationals are a bonus  :coolsmiley:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Coward - A man incapable of taking responsibility of his own comment.

I shouldn't have expected much anyway.

I expect a full and frank apology to all members for your blatant false representation on an internet message board where you claim to be a newcastle fan, where all the evidence presented in fact proves you are are a manc lover.

Failure to provide such an apology will result in weasel words and faux posturing on a MASSIVE scale. You have been warned

Guest Invicta_Toon

So you admit you aren't?

Im too lazy to search tbh but you have said "we" when talking about Newcastle. LIAR!!! ;)

carefull jon, you could turn this from a individual legal action to a class action suit

Just curios Invicta.

When have I claimed to be Newcastle United supporter? Perhaps another apology is due from you?

It would make it difficult to see the sense of your sig if you don't support the Toon.

Guest Knightrider

Why does Delima get such a hard time? So what if he likes to talk about Man Utd or Arsenal a lot, given half the crap spouted about NUFC on here, I find some of his posts a bit of a break from the norm tbh and quite interesting to read. Ignore the moaners Delima, carry on posting about whatever you like. Too much post snobs on here at the moment, nitpicking at posts and what people post about.

Guest Knightrider

Not annoy you that someone who is supposed to support Newcastle bangs on about how great another team is most of the time?

Nah, because I couldn't give a shite tbh, and to be fair Man Utd are a great team/club and there is nowt wrong with admiring such teams, I could talk all day long about Arsenal, Big Sam, Dean Ashton, Collins John, Sharks...

Guest Knightrider

True :lol:

Anyway, back to the topic. Don't know about Barcelona but as a whole, the Dutch piss all over the rest at producing talent, discounting Brazil of course. Look at Ajax's 95 CL winning team, and the number of home produced talent.